Golden Sun Hacking Community
June 22, 2017, 02:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Name that character  (Read 50202 times)
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 9

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« on: November 25, 2009, 08:13:40 PM »

In this game, we post a picture (official or fanart, doesn't matter so long as it's a good pic) of a video game or anime character.  The next people try to name that character.  Whoever is the first to correctly name the character is the one to post the next image.  FAN-MADE CHARACTERS ARE NOT ALLOWED.  Nor are altered characters.  For example, posting Link is fine, but NOT genderswapped Link (Link as a girl, in otherwords).  Also, Pikachu is fine, but not the Moemon incarnation of Pikachu, it has to the the CANON FORM of the character.  Also, please keep art 2D, avoid 3D renders.  The character CAN be from a 3D game, but the art MUST be 2D.

For example (only using emotes rather than pics):

Role: Mia
Dood 1: Oh, that's Jenna!
Dood 2: It's Sheba
Role: Both wrong, morons.
Dood 3:  That's Mia, duh.
Role:  Correct
Dood 3:  Jenna
Dood 1: Feizhi
Dood 3: Are you kidding me?!
Role: That's Jenna...
Dood 3: Yup.
Role:  Felix

{etc...}

If nobody can get it right after ten tries, the poster tells everyone who it is and goes again.  Whether you make it easy to identify or hard and hell to know is up to you.

EDIT:  In order to keep this moving, since nobody seems to want to even GUESS anymore (or they cheat and do it in the C-box), it will now work by having a one-week time limit.  During that week, any number of guesses can be made - there is no more guess limit, only a time limit.  If nobody can correctly guess it within a week, then the poster reveals who it was, and goes again.

Okay, get how it works?  Yes?  No?  If you said no, I get to kill you, so you'd BETTER say yes.  Let's do this.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 04:42:04 AM by Role » Logged

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 08:15:40 PM »

Lol, I will probably never win at this game.

Um...

Acid Adept?

Have a nice day.

And the Wise One is a Mary Sue!

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)
Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.
Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »

You fail.  That's the screen name I inherited from by big brother.  Figured why not just use his old photobucket than make my own.

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 08:21:57 PM »

Ah, I see. Can we have more than one try?

Have a nice day.

Hey there! I see you over there, looking at me... Wanna come over for a Milk Drink? ;)
Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 08:38:09 PM »

You can guess as much as you want until ten guesses (total, as in from all people guessing.  If you guess three times, dood 1 guesses six times, and dood 3 guesses once, that's ten, so I win) OR a correct guess has been given.

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »

Okay...

Nova Goddess?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »

???  No... dunno who that is, though I do have a RP character who can turn into a GoddessNova... But pics of her would not be allowed in this thread, since it's fan-made.

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2009, 09:03:03 PM »

Ah, okay then...

Shion Sonozaki?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »

nope

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »

Asa Shigure?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

You could at least try... Keep in mind she's got ears and a tail.

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

I tried searching for her tail, but I see no trace of her ears... And I now have to do Laundry.

For the heck of it... Saria (I know that this is wrong, but you never know (if this is fan-art of the character))?

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2009, 09:20:19 PM »

This is fanart, but remember, it cannot be altered.  The official art would look just like the character.  As would any postable fan art.  No alternate costumes not present in the original game/show, no genderswapping, no changing any part of them other than artist and perhaps the pose.  Also, I've been dropping hints left and right on this one.  You've just not noticed.  No Import For You, I guess.

View Profile WWW

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2009, 09:25:29 PM »

Hm...

No matter how many hints you give me, I might not know who it is (because I have never watched anime before).

Have a nice day.

I have searched for her chicken-like-legs as well though, lol.

View Profile WWW
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Alchemist

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »

It's not an anime character...

View Profile WWW
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
Yesterday at 09:30:34 AM
Fox: Because he quit a long time ago and has other priorities?
Yesterday at 08:35:54 AM
javi3: Atrius, por que no sigues con el editor de golden sun?
June 20, 2017, 10:52:48 AM
Fox: It feels like the safest bet is to do Atrius's repointering system, and have something that organizes the tables done a bit separate... er... Well, it's something to think about.
June 20, 2017, 08:53:41 AM
Fox: HOWEVER... I can see other problems that might cause..... (Even with just the pointer in the MFT)  Meh. It's like you actually need a program to apply patches to do it appropriately.
June 20, 2017, 08:46:38 AM
Fox: ... So... What am I thinking? You ask? That the patches the point data after MFT, should have had pointers in the MFT themselves.... In that case, I can see a possibility of everything working smoothly even if space is needed to the very end of the ROM.
June 20, 2017, 08:37:22 AM
Fox: It's basically that everthink from the point of  editing, to the closest free space to the last entry's address would get repointed forward/backwards depending on space needed... and if space is mapped after patches are added, then that could mean the patches are also repointed. (:o)
June 20, 2017, 08:29:03 AM
Fox: Well, I mean if I map the space out the same way Atrius did it.
June 20, 2017, 08:26:41 AM
Fox: I have a hunch... when I add Map Palette editing the way I'm thinking about... it will cause all patches that repoint to after the MFT to break.... Especially if Atrius's editor wasn't used beforehand. Etc.
June 20, 2017, 07:27:17 AM
Fox: Hmmm... Let's see... regardless of method, I think I still do want to take some of Atrius's Space Manager code... Hmm.....
June 20, 2017, 07:07:27 AM
Fox: say*
June 20, 2017, 07:07:19 AM
Fox: I'd go so far as to see.. even if you are trying to be accurate, there could still be inaccuracies... However, that one was just an example where it was clearly intentional.
June 20, 2017, 07:04:03 AM
Fox: Like*
June 20, 2017, 07:03:55 AM
Fox: Let that one time where they tried to clip a guy out... To put it as short and vague as possible.
June 20, 2017, 06:58:52 AM
Fox: But in case you do watch it... I do know the story on TV that they tell... is not always accurate to what actually happened... (From what one can find out from the feed.) ... but usually the fansites will let you know about that.
June 20, 2017, 06:37:54 AM
Fox: Depends, as each person may have a different opinion... (I'm thinking you might find it like other "reality" shows..)  ... I'm not really into Survivor at current.... I also question if it was something about Julie Chen that made it a little more interesting.... .being the an iconic host that she is.. Weird.
June 19, 2017, 11:57:31 PM
Dendrophiliafish_the_skull_licker_xxXXDx101XyeahbabyyeahxxXX: Honest opinion but is it any good or is it just like all other "reality" television?
June 19, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
Dendrophiliafish_the_skull_licker_xxXXDx101XyeahbabyyeahxxXX: I have a friend who is obsessed with that show and Survivor and he wants me to watch with him.
June 19, 2017, 07:47:18 PM
Fox: So.. as soon as I saw the cast of BB19, I wanted to try to pick my favs on first impression... And I'm curious about these: Elena Davies (Female pick, maybe.) and Kevin Schlehuber (Male pick, maybe. - He's the oldest.) ... whether they even get close to the end or not... I have no idea. Would have to watch them play the game.
June 19, 2017, 05:46:42 PM
Dendrophiliafish_the_skull_licker_xxXXDx101XyeahbabyyeahxxXX: Lol, well I had Squirtle for a while but I'm usually better known for Yoshi. I hope! :o
June 19, 2017, 02:22:49 PM
Lord Wolfram: Oh with that turtle avarat, yep remember

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise