News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy Valentines Day!

Started by Atrius, 14, February, 2009, 04:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Happy Valentines Day everybody!

To celebrate the new release of the Editor is out!  It adds a ton of new features to the editor, as well as the starting stages of compatibility for other languages of the game, the original Golden Sun, as well as the other games Camelot released for GBA!  Check it out in the download topic here!
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Atrius (He/Him)

Everyone that has already downloaded version 0.2 should re-download it again now.  There was an error in the Ability editor that could cause it to accidentally increase your ROM's size to nearly 130MB.  It's been fixed, and you can download the fixed version at the same location as before.

I'm sorry I missed that error when I released the editor earlier today, if you saved a ROM and had that problem occur you can fix it just by trimming off the extra data.  It shouldn't have damaged the game's actual data at all.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]