News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hiya!

Started by Insularity, 12, December, 2009, 08:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insularity

Hmm... so I've met quite a few of you in the Cbox, but for those who haven't I'm new here (you don't say!). I found this place via GameFAQs, where I'm known as over8999, and the Temple, where I go under the same name.

As for me, I'm Australian, quite young, and have very little (read: no) hacking experience, but I'm quite willing to learn.

Don't ask about the name.

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Rolina

Nope, can't say I remember who you're talking about.

Anywho, there's plenty of ways you can contribute to the editor.  Some of us, for example, are working on creating a community hack to show off the editor's potential.  Often times, they check with Atrius to see what is and isn't possible, and about coming up with new ideas for the editor.  Some of us are working on testing the editor, to find out glitches, unknown values, and other things.  Bug reports are important for upgrades, so they work closely with Atrius.  They also help to streamline it, helping atrius find out what hidden values are and making it more user-friendly.

Then there's the people who sit back and cheer us on.  Lazy bums That's okay, I suppose.

So there's plenty of ways to contribute, even if you don't know how to hack. ^-^

Salanewt

Hello Insul, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. It looks like you are acquanted with some of us here, which is nice.

Reading parts of the chatbox... You are a Brawl fan who uses Snake? Cool. Lol, we should form a Brawl fan club. Several of us could probably be in it.

Also... Don't worry. When I first joined, I was only a slightly amature hacker, but I know much more now than I did before. It comes to you quickly, if you hang around with other people who have hacking knowledge.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

Hi and welcome to the club.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your time here!

Feel free to ask lots of questions about hacking, I'll do my best to answer them when I have the time.  Also don't be afraid of our global moderator, she doesn't bi... Well... She usually doesn't leave a permanent scar, anyway.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Oh no it's a newbie, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!.Just kidding 'cause I can't sprite for CRAAAAAP!,but I'm more of a text hacker(if you didn't know! but I've never put any of my other hacks on the internet).And when I'm done done with my GS2 hack(the ONLY hack I'm doing where I DON'T mess about with the text <3) I'm gonna do a  Pokemon GBA (I'll do them all, if I can get the time to!!) text hack(it's gonna be really funny e.g HELP!! THERE'S AN POOCHYENA ON MY @#$!!!) BYEE!

Ehic

Welcome to the community Insularity

Charon

Welcome! Sorry that I'm a tad late, I haven't been able to get on as much lately. Ah well. :3