News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Game spritesheets

Started by Salanewt, 12, December, 2009, 10:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Oh really? Wow, I had forgotten that. Almost reminds me of Superstar Saga, only having full directions for playable characters... Which will be changeable in time, mwahahahaha! Okay then, you can ignore my first post, about missing directions.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Update on some more of my sprites and whatnot, Ive been giving them the ol 8 direction treatment lol

avaters were made smaller to fit 32 by 32, so some may seem compressed wereas i got the normal tidys ones safe lol

Note: the sheba looking one is an orignial i just added the back and front, and whatnot, some are pallet swaps rest are orignials. The top one is ajoint effort between me and a friend, he done the most part i fixed it up

Salanewt

Wow, those look pretty good Maxi. The bottom and the highest portraits with brown/black hair could use some more work though. Anyway, are you going to make any more soon?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?