News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

The Shipping Encyclopedia

Started by MaxiPower, 13, December, 2009, 07:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Quote from: Role on 31, December, 2009, 01:18:33 PM
Heck, there's even more pairings than that.  If you can pair ANY two pairings together, it probably has a name.  Welcome to Golden Sun fandom, where somehow, some way, everybody has banged everybody else (and then some!).
This... may be the most factually correct statement of GSHC... ever.

"Hey, guys! Let's put Kraden and the Kraken together to see what their babies look like!"

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Corvidae on 02, January, 2010, 10:44:25 AM
"Hey, guys! Let's put Kraden and the Kraken together to see what their babies look like!"
Pink human-like babies but thier heads look like an octopus' and they've got tentacles, But then me has appearing and ated them.

Sajin

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 02, January, 2010, 12:33:44 PM
Quote from: Corvidae on 02, January, 2010, 10:44:25 AM
Pink human-like babies but thier heads look like an octopus' and they've got tentacles, But then me has appearing and ated them.

...That's a little disturbing Nero...  :Sweat:

Dracobolt

Quote from: Atrius on 31, December, 2009, 10:34:58 PM
Quote from: Sajin on 31, December, 2009, 12:25:46 PM
Roofshipping:  :Isaac: x  roof of his house

*shudders*

By far that was the most disturbing fan-fic I've ever read.

See, to the determined fic writers in this fandom (me), words like that just embody a new challenge. Gotta squick 'em all!

Also, Felix/Kay for the win. :heart:

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

If I gave that a name, I'd say.. um.. Octoshipping?

QuoteMaybe someday someone remembers to make a Oceanshipping (  Piers x Pier's ship ) fanfic. Which would be disturbing as well...
Hmm...

:Piers: How I long to BECOME the sea, be the sea, The sea is my bed, let me have it in peace.

:Felix: :Piers:

:Piers: Join me in the sea, Felix.

:Felix: No.

:Piers: Fine! Then I'll take my boat instead.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)