News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Touhou Project Fanclub

Started by Rolina, 28, December, 2009, 03:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinigami

I prefer the "sacrificing" of options for bombing more... It makes it more of an "emergency" use as you don't really want to lose power(I assume, can't think of a reason why one would)...

Is it just me or did ZUN use more frames per animation this time? Some of them seem... smoother...
So nanoka~

Misery

I'd agree with you, I liked that system too, but I think this one works better with how severely the game punishes you for dying - the replaced bombs don't compensate for the loss in power, when it takes as long as it does to get it back. If you increased the rate at which you regain power it would become easy to abuse like in MoF, and if you didn't change it you'd essentially be forced to play a bombless game. Having a limited amount of bombs has made me a little more reluctant to use them, at least (not that I ever liked using bombs >_>).

Oh, and I just came back from "beating" the game on normal. I used all three continues, so bad end... well, I have no idea what it says in the ending anyway.

Misery

I noticed yesterday that episode 11 of Koishi Komeiji's Heart-thumping Big Adventure is finally up on youtube. I was a bit disappointed though, as most of it was a recap of events in earlier episodes. Why make a recap when things start making sense? And the art actually looks pretty decent, I hope the author isn't starting to take the series seriously. On the bright side, it looks like there will definitely be a continuation.

I was also surprised that Cirno[spoiler=Episode 10/11]didn't survive a knife stab in the head, considering none of her vital organs were damaged.[/spoiler]