Golden Sun Hacking Community
November 19, 2017, 12:22:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon!  (Read 60993 times)
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #450 on: May 12, 2016, 07:29:02 AM »

BANANA - We know your cute self is hiding in that attachment. Come out you silly you. Don't be shy! :D

Spoiler for Hidden:
Is this the one? No wait. he might be tricking me and disguising himself again... (This was found randomly after searching "grass starter pokemon"...)

[Picture of the REAL one goes here? - Is it Rowlet?]
Spoiler for Hidden:

Honestly... I didn't know there was a such thing as Pokemon Sun/Moon until I read your (Luna_Blade's) post. But it's no surprise since I don't really see myself as much of a Pokemon fan. (Sorry.)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:55:29 AM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

Coins: 0

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #451 on: May 12, 2016, 08:36:57 AM »

BANANA - We know your cute self is hiding in that attachment. Come out you silly you. Don't be shy! :D
You didn´t address me here,  I suppose?
Kind of coincidence, because that pokemon is my favourite.
Honestly... I didn't know there was a such thing as Pokemon Sun/Moon until I read your (Luna_Blade's) post. But it's no surprise since I don't really see myself as much of a Pokemon fan. (Sorry.)
There is a Pokemon hack called Golden Sun.
No sorry there I think. This is a GS forum after all.

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
dive_darkness
Full of ideas, and prone to help if you don't need it.

« Reply #452 on: May 12, 2016, 09:25:32 AM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
Is this the one? No wait. he might be tricking me and disguising himself again... (This was found randomly after searching "grass starter pokemon"...)

Nope nope nope.
My prefered is pokemon gold indeed. But I never took the grass Pokemon. Never. Always water or fire.

"I was sitting in the library when my stomach suddenly decided to demonstrate a whale's mating sound."
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #453 on: May 12, 2016, 11:45:30 AM »

You didn´t address me here,  I suppose?
Kind of coincidence, because that pokemon is my favourite.
There is a Pokemon hack called Golden Sun.
No sorry there I think. This is a GS forum after all.

I certainly hope you're talking about Charon's Pokemon Jupiter Version hack instead of GS proper.  All of GS' comparisons to mons games have been completely unfounded to me, since Djinn act more like equipment than they do mons.  Too much of a mechanical disconnect there, to say nothing of the significantly different place they have in the story.

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #454 on: May 12, 2016, 01:48:38 PM »

Yeah, Rowlet is adorable. I'm totally going to choose it as my starter of its evolutions hold up, which would pretty much break my tradition of always choosing the water starter and getting the others later.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #455 on: May 12, 2016, 07:46:21 PM »

[You didn´t address me here,  I suppose?]

That was talking about dive's attachment.

[No sorry there I think. This is a GS forum after all.]

That is okay. (If I wanted Pokemon, I could have simply looked to say... Pokecommunity, or something similar.)

[But I never took the grass Pokemon. Never. Always water or fire.]

Okay... But the point/joke was that Rowlet is small.... and took a liking to you. :P (Or something like that.)

[Kind of coincidence, because that pokemon is my favourite.]

Unless maybe.... maybe Luna_Blade took him, dressed him up... and then he went off wandering away. :D  Silly thought....
« Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 07:54:43 PM by Fox » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
*Cross my fingers and hope we have Big Brother All-Stars next year... with Paulie & Cody Califorie(sp?)... and Vanessa & Tiffany Rousso.... Would be fun? :P Especially if one of the boys got evicted early since there's usually some all-guy alliance in there, right?
View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #456 on: May 13, 2016, 02:27:42 AM »

Yeah Rowlet's pretty great. Personally I hope its final evolution has a top hat, a monocle, and a cane that it wields like a bo staff to beat the stuffing out of foes like a true gentleman.

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Luna_blade
The last member of the Luna clan
Luna Clan

Great Member

I am: Timeless. As in, i don't have much free time.

« Reply #457 on: May 13, 2016, 05:35:06 AM »

I meant this hack.
http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/1713/

++++++++++[>+++++++>++++++++++>+++>+<<<<-]>++.>+.+++++++..+++.>++.<<+++++++++++++++.>.+++.------.--------.>+.>.
View Profile
Rolina
The Fulminous Witch
Jupiter Clan

Template maker turned lurker

Alchemist

Coins: 10

I am: wondering if we can get our clan position changed...
Clan Position: Grand Overlady of Jupiter

« Reply #458 on: May 14, 2016, 12:08:09 PM »

Oh.  That's much less clever of a reference.  You should look up what Charon did - it's pretty nifty.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #459 on: May 14, 2016, 08:15:21 PM »

@Jupiter: Speaking of, I probably should look it up again.  One thing I remember about it right now, is that there was some (enemy character?) named Rachel... which I guess was a reference to herself. (Forgot if she, in the game, was Jupiter based?)

I might also remember an intro sequence? Probably should check to make sure. ( If there's a long mountainous area, then I should remember... *Looks up* Yeah, it's mountainous. :) )

(It wouldn't surprise me if it was year 2009 that I heard about that hack?? - Seems the project was there in 2008, so it is possible.)

Ivan is the main character? Sort of forgot about that, but now it sounds very familiar.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 08:43:43 PM by Fox » Logged

View Profile
roger
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 3

I am: chillin'

« Reply #460 on: October 19, 2016, 01:43:03 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
it genuinely makes me pissed that the gaming press is bitching about pikipek's leaked evolution:

do you idiots not realize that toucans and woodpeckers are in the same biological order of birds and that toucans evolved from woodpeckers

I'm not feeling it with the midstage evolution but tbh I don't know how I would design that either lol

its not a bad design it just means you're stupid and ken sugimori knows more about biology than you do

I love all the birds in Sun/Moon this time, appreciate that there's 3 this time instead of just 2 like last gen lol.

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #461 on: October 21, 2016, 03:59:20 PM »

Spoiler for Birds:
I absolutely love the toucan, but that woodpecker honestly feels like an awkward middle stage between a cute bird and an awesome bird.

Also, does anyone hope that they add more alternate forms than what are known?
Spoiler for Forms:
Like Alolan Gen 2+ forms, since it's starting to look like only Kanto Pokemon are getting this special treatment.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
roger
the blind-oriented developer
Jupiter Clan

Coins: 3

I am: chillin'

« Reply #462 on: October 21, 2016, 04:08:45 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
Kanto pokemon always get special treatment because of the @#$%&*! Genwunners. No love for Gen II or III, for me :(

View Profile WWW
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #463 on: October 21, 2016, 04:17:46 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:
I know, right? Could you imagine Alolan Pineco or Slugma or something? Oh well, it is what it is; maybe there will be more forms later on.

Marshadow is really cute at least.

View Profile WWW
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
November 16, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
Fox: Very quiet month.
November 11, 2017, 04:16:27 AM
tino_animate: Hello everyone. Ive just recently replayed Golden sun and TLA. I got really inspired and I'm interested in creating a prequel of Golden Sun. Unfurtunatly i know bery little on how to do it bit im willing to learn how. I need a few people to help me. I'm sure we can create a very well story based on what we know of the games. Anyone interested?
October 16, 2017, 09:57:26 AM
AZVRE: Im pretty okay, what about you?
October 16, 2017, 01:17:14 AM
Fox: I think the nine is doing a cirno on me, though... Anyway, how is everyone doing today?
October 16, 2017, 01:12:20 AM
Fox: onesixtwo*
October 16, 2017, 01:12:00 AM
Fox: Okay... Meanwhile... ah... 162 being a number that has made itself known to me.... I look at the relationships of the numbers.... 162  1+6+2 = 9 ; onesizetwo = alphabetical order = 9 characters ; Distance apart analysis: os = 4 = 1[6][2] , st = 1 = [1]6[2] , ot = 5 = [1][6]2 ; ost = original sound track?
October 15, 2017, 06:31:17 PM
AZVRE: ah okay :D i thought i caused some trouble
October 14, 2017, 07:49:16 AM
Fox: Oh i know... You were messing with yours, and the description says mine. It's kind of a funny bug. :P
October 13, 2017, 08:18:31 PM
AZVRE: I did not edit your profile tho. Just to erase that confusion ^^"
October 12, 2017, 04:49:56 AM
Fox: e.g. this art = http://forum.goldensunhacking.net/Themes/Jupiter/images/catbg.gif (etc.)
October 12, 2017, 04:48:58 AM
Fox: I have a question: Where did the art for the headers come from? (Like the backgrounds to each of these things... "Affiliates", etc... Asking just incase it inspires me to do something... but if Charon made it, then that's cool too.
October 11, 2017, 04:23:02 AM
FoxWas thinking about having something for the editor anniversary, but I believe I had to change my mind....
October 10, 2017, 12:58:36 PM
Fox: That's alright. ;       @AZVRE's profile: "Current Activity:  Editing the profile of Fox." ...Eh... That looks weird.
October 07, 2017, 11:45:16 PM
Atrius: Sorry about that, the auto bot detection is still working, but it also requires an admin to visit the site regularly.
October 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM
Fox: Yeah, it does bring a small amount of activity. Not good quality activity, but it's still activity, nonetheless.  Now if we can get them to randomly post pictures and vdeios!
October 04, 2017, 02:10:48 AM
Majora: If nothing else, I like how they're copying the content of real posts at random. Interesting to see how they adapt to seem more authentic
October 03, 2017, 08:29:38 PM
Fox: medico6601 = Most likely another bot. :(
September 26, 2017, 03:32:24 PM
Fox: by ten* Excuse me.
September 26, 2017, 03:32:12 PM
Fox: Oh yes... Also multiply all levels by two. (So actually, an adept will have levels of 54, 3, 2, and 1, rather than 5, 0, 0, 0.... if going by those.)
September 26, 2017, 03:29:07 PM
Fox: ...I mean the theory also saves space on the Status Screen.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise