News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Golden Sun: Alchemy Unleashed -- The Lost Age Mod -- BETA Testing Needed

Started by Clara Vita, 08, January, 2010, 06:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Sajin

I'll try it out and see if I find any glitches and the like. You've hacked TLA until which part? All the way to the end?

Rolina

The game glitched because the lighthouses are too big to be paired with the star magician.  You're overloading the GBA's capability with visual memory.

Atrius (He/Him)

You really should have uploaded the patch to the downloads section instead of attaching it to your post.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Zach

Quote from: Anemos Alchemist on 09, January, 2010, 12:48:53 PM
And, to answer your question, Sajin, I only made some parts harder, like adding, "Serpent 7," (a version of the Gaia Rock boss that was left out of the final game), to the Sentinel optional boss fight.  Also, and I don't know if this works or not, (Atrius?), but I added Saturos and Menardi to the Dullahan fight, but they only appear SOMETIMES.  I put the minimum at 0 and the maximum at 1 for the Dullahan enemy groups.  Would that work?

The reason they are appearing sometimes is because you set the minimum at 0, meaning that 50% chance that 1 will appear and 25% chance that both will appear (since they have the same minimum). In order to be certain that 1/both of them will appear, set the minimum and maximum at 1. That way, it'll be 100% chance of them appearing

Quote from: Anemos Alchemist on 09, January, 2010, 12:48:53 PM
Another thing I did was to modify some of the existing classes, (both Swordsman classes, and anther one that I forgot -- check the change log), giving them Summons to be used at certain levels and some enemy attacks.  The Swordsman classes might have the spell "Regeneration" in them, but I don't know why.  I didn't add them and they don't show up in the Editor as there, so...

IIRC, sometimes when you put summons in the ability list, it'll cause skills to duplicate. "Regeneration" enemy skill = Regenerate