News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Shini can model (sort of)

Started by Shinigami, 01, December, 2010, 01:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shinigami

Well, here goes...^-^
Originally, the teacher helped me with an eye and a mouth, both of which have been remodelled, so I can say that this is now MY WORK, AND MINE ALONE...MUAHAHAHAHA.oops, too much coffee^-^
The pictures show my most recent work on the sculpture...

Any creative or constructive criticism would be appreciated.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
So nanoka~

Atrius (He/Him)

:Sweat:  I'm gonna have to add something about attachments to the forum rules.

We have a limited amount of server space available to us here, and there are a lot of good free image hosting sites out there.  I don't mind if you attach the occasional small image to a post once in a while, but please don't make a habit of it, and definitely don't attach over 8.5 MB worth of pictures to a single post.  The attachment system is intended to be a convenience for sharing other files like music, patches, data, e.t.c. that there aren't a lot of quality free hosts available for.  I'm removing your images from the server, please either make them smaller, or upload them somewhere else.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Shinigami

Sorry...
How small should I make them?
So nanoka~

Atrius (He/Him)

Filesize-wise around a couple hundred kilobytes each would be acceptable.  It would be greatly preferred that you use an image hosting site like image shack or photobucket instead though.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Shinigami

Sorry, I generally don't use those... :sad:
Is this OK?

(I didn't actually realise how large the images where, sorry again)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fix'd
So nanoka~