News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Role, I found you the perfect fanfiction!

Started by Insularity, 23, January, 2010, 01:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insularity

Edit (Atrius): Mature content warning, do not read this fan-fic if you are uncomfortable with reading about blood, gore, rape, cannibalism, e.t.c.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3619176/1/Thrice_Damned_Angel

Or, if you'd prefer the Temple version-

http://s9.zetaboards.com/The_Temple_of_Kraden/topic/557487/1/

You'll love it.Trust me.

And it's the first step to Temple initiation!

Awesome sig thanks to Akiko of the ToK!

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

The subcategory "Kickass" applies to the first three categories
Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Rolina

Wow, that's not disturbing at all, nope.

Also, that's Yandere.  I'm yangire.  There's a difference.  Anywho, it was an... interesting read.  Not big on fanfiction, though, but I went ahead and gave it a shot anyways.

Atrius (He/Him)

*adds a warning to the first post*

I know there are warnings on the actual pages where it's at, but yeah... We don't want our young'uns scarred for life too quickly.  We have to do it slowly so we can savor their anguish :happy:

I'm slightly disappointed that it was never finished, it was a disturbingly interesting read.  I don't think I'll ever be able to think the same way about Mia ever again, especially if she mentions eating, or being hungry.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Good call, Atrius.

And you're right.  It was quite disturbing, yet I couldn't pull myself away from it, either.  Strange, how easy it is to be fascinated in the most disturbing way at the actions of a serial killer.  I wonder when the next chapter will be put up?

Insularity

Well, first of all, I have no idea what yandere and yangire are ;)

And go around the Temple more, you'll see why he stopped writing it :D

Apparently he's still planning to continue it though.

Quote from: Hellfire Soul, the Temple of KradenAsians are cool. They deal with tons of stereotypes and don't afraid of anything. Alternatively, they're awesome because, well, just look at the Temple. There's four types of people here- Asian, Awesome, Asian AND awesome, or Necare.

Quote from: Cipher Phoenix, Golden SunriseBanned for being the opposite of sularity (whatever that means). xD

Rolina

Neko-chan

I think that fanfic is so disturbing that it is able to give Stephen King nightmares. This is the kind of thing that makes people decide to stop eating meat after reading.
(insert smart remark here)

Aile~♥

I'm just going to slowly back away and, um, GTFO...

*runs for his life*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

Hey, look, a couple of people that ignored atrius' warning.  Poor little kids can't hold in their lunch.

Aile~♥

I didn't ignore Atrius' warning. I haven't even opened it. I'm basing my opinions on what you and Atrius said.

Salanewt

Good thing I reconsidered the warning, or else I would have read to the point when I would never think of Mia in the same way again (I read a tiny bit, saw where ti was going, then stopped). Luckily, Mia is still Mia. Never thought of her wearing a hood before though. Nice thing about stories and imagination.

Wait! I want to run too!

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Atrius (He/Him)

Interesting fact:  The writer of this was also the writer for Project Iris.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Insularity

Aile~♥

LOLOLOL XD that was funny. I just read that whole stupid thing XD.

Rolina

You thought it was FUNNY?!  Even I found it disturbing, and... I'M ME!

Ninja Steve

Quoteroses are red
grasses are green
push little cart
and be credit to team

Salanewt

I think Jamie was talking about that last Wiki article? It seems kind of funny. I found the fanfic disturbing after a few words, so I closed it down. However, the hacking history of that Temple place just seems to be able hacking the game, based on people with knowledge of hacking who are members there... I only read a few lines here and there.

All I can say is that Mia is still Mia, and I know almost nothing more about the Temple of Kraden, though these can change for me in the future.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

I'm not talking about the fanfic. I'm talking about that thing of ToK's hacking history that Insul posted.

Insularity

The thing is, that WHOLE THING is true, well, except for maybe that last part. Well... actually, I was only there long enough to see the last hacking, but...

You know that guy who seems to have written just about every article on the GS Wikia? Yeah, he wrote all that, so it seems pretty trustworthy...

Shinigami

Quote from: Insularity on 23, January, 2010, 01:45:27 AM
Edit (Atrius): Mature content warning, do not read this fan-fic if you are uncomfortable with reading about blood, gore, rape, cannibalism, e.t.c.

I have two questions...
A) How much of the above is actually in there?
and B) If not all, which ones are?
So nanoka~