News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Project Smash Attacks Character Request Thread!

Started by Aile~♥, 25, January, 2010, 03:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

Got ideas for a Brawl character? Post 'em here!

Why did I make this topic here instead of just going to Smashboards, you ask? Cause I actually don't really like Smashboards much, and many of the people here aren't at Smashboards. I also couldn't find a request thread at Smashboards.

If someone (leaf) would forward requests in this thread to Smashboards, it would be helpful.

I'll start us off:

You know the Fighter Kirby hack someone made? Well, how about Beam Kirby? No, I'm not talking about the lame single attack ability from most of the games, I'm talking about the version from Kirby Super Star Ultra.

All attacks with the exception of B button moves and Final Smash stay the same for this hack, in keeping with Kirby tradition. You could suggest A button moves and throws for your characters though.

B: Beam Whip: Kirby flails a beam that consists of several glowing red energy dot thingies. This attack has a wide hit area, but is slow and relatively weak. Deals "magic" damage. Holding B for a long time results in a move called "Wave Beam": Kirby fires a yellow blast of magic energy that resembles a double-ball bearing. This move has long range and does insane damage, but takes about 7 seconds of charge-up.

upB: Capture Beam: This works the opposite of the Capture Beam move in KSSU. Instead of grabbing enemies and holding them in the air with a beam, Kirby fires a bright yellow beam upwards. This pulls enemies straight down. If it hits, Kirby grabs the enemy automatically! This can be used in the air to grab ledges and spike enemies who are above you. The beam can hit a foe and grab a ledge afterwards, meaning if an enemy tries to edgehog, will be spiked and Kirby will grab the ledge.

sideB: Cycle Beam: Kirby fires four blue beams forward, striking a wide area. No matter where an opponent is in the attack, so long as one beam hits, they will take 1 hit from all four beams. All beams do a different element, 1 of aura, 1 of magic, 1 of electric, 1 of ice. However, depending on where the target is, they will be hit with the elements in a different order. Hitting them with the very center results in the aura hit being first, electric second, magic third, ice last. This move is relatively quick and deals good damage with high knockback on the last hit, ice being the most effective.

downB: Beam Blast: Kirby fires red magic-energy-dot thingies at a downwards angle, dealing about 30% damage over 10 hits, meaning that each hit does 3% damage. These shots have very little knockback. This move also has a hitbox on Kirby's feet, which are pointed up and behind him. The foot hitbox does 7% damage with good knockback. This move raises Kirby into the air some, but doesn't send him into fallspecial, because the amount of aerial momentum decreases on subsequent uses, and using it more than once cancels his forwards momentum.

I'll post a Final Smash later.

This topic could probably go as part of the Smash Bros. Series Fan Club topic, but whatever.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Probably could have, but this is nice too.

I do have some ideas about adding basic Mario enemies, like Goomba or Koopa.

Koopa has the same moveset as Squirtle, except for his B, up-B, and down-B (oh, and his Final Smash). Also, the water animations are removed from every other attack. I even have some skin ideas for him.

B: Shell Trap; Koopa takes his shell off, forces it on his held target, then kicks it (like a temporary grab using the B button). However, this causes him to lose his shell for a few seconds, reducing his defense. It is similar to Yoshi's B, except that the shell is moving at a quick speed (and can be attacked to redirect the shell). The same amount of effort is required to get out of the shell though. This does not work completely in the air, since the shell falls before Koopa can kick it.

Up-B: Shell Launch; Koopa launches his shell at an upward direction, acting as a third jump. However, this jump can even bounce off of walls, making him unable to grab the edge (unless he gets out of his shell while still in the air). This attack is pretty weak, yet it is one of the highest jumps in the game.

Down-B: This is similar to Bowser's Down-B (and Yoshi's too), except that he goes into his shell, which protects him from most damage while heading towards the ground.

Final Smash: Koopa becomes a Paratroopa with wings, and has the ability to fly around. He can grab an enemy that comes near him, and throw the enemy off of the screen. While controlling this Paratroopa, other Paratroopas will fly across the screen and do minor damage (similar to Pit's Final Smash).

Skins: Koopa comes with red, green, blue, yellow and purple shells. He also comes with the Dark Koopa outfit, based on one of Dark Bowser's attacks from Bowser's Inside Story.

And this is all that I have right now. I have some ideas for Goomba and Toad, but the strange twitchy glitch started happening some time around the Up-B attack.

Have a nice day, and I hope that you like this idea.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

I'm not going to forward any of these requests unless I personally find them interesting, in which case it's more likely I would actually work on it myself than forward it to someone else (yeah, this is really unlikely). If you wanna see a hack made, ask yourself. I haven't read over anything yet, but it might do you well to understand the current limitations before requesting anything, particularly a specific attack.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

We understand. Besides, when we are done with Mario & Luigi, then I am thinking about taking a look at Brawl to see what there is and what I can do. However, I find that too many people are hacking it, so...

I know that the skins should be possible once the basic structures are built. I seriously doubt that my Koopa "B" attack could be made, but the others should be possible while looking at the limitations of the Wii, and what has already been demonstrated in Brawl (too hard to say without actually hacking it though).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Zach

A Pokemon Trainer PSA Idea
---------------------------

Charizard -> Blaziken

If the wings are considered articles, then you should be able to remove them then and make him possible. Moves suggested would be moves that he can use in the 3rd Generation (with 1 or 2 moves that he can't normally use like triple kick) and some moves from other characters. I'll post percentages and descriptions later

Attribute Changes
-----------------

Same walking speed as Mario
Same running speed as Luigi
Same jumping height as Charizard
Same falling speed as Charizard

Moveset
--------

AAA Combo - Triple Kick; Blaziken kicks his opponents 3 times in a row. Does 14% damage, 1st hit does 4% damage, 2nd & 3rd hit does 5% damage, semi-moderate knockback, enough lag afterwards so it can't be abused.

Dash Attack - Slash; Blaziken runs and slashes the opponent. Does 15% damage

Side Smash - Thunderpunch; Blaziken hits the opponent with a punch filled with electricity. Does 16-20% damage, deals decent knockback, kills at around 75%

Side Up Smash - Body Slam; Blaziken jumps over his opponent and slams his body onto them. Does 18%-21% damage, deals decent knockback, kills at around 80%, sends opponents diagonally up. For the animation, you could use Bowser's grounded Down B

Side Down Smash - Ice Punch maybe?

Side Tilt - Aerial Ace; Blaziken hits the opponent with two slashes (that's supposed to never miss in pokemon but meh). The first one has short range and stuns. However, if the first hit misses then Blaziken rushes WAY forward at Falco Phantasm-like speeds for the second slash. If the first slash hits, Blaziken stays in place and does a second slash for greater damage than if the first misses. Maybe if only the second one hits it does 7%, but if both hit it does 15%?

Up Smash - Fire Punch; Blaziken bashes the opponent with a punch filled with fiery passion. Does 19-23% damage, deals average knockback, kills at around 87%-90%

Up Tilt - Mario's Utilt; Blaziken punches an enemy upward in the same fashion as Mario (except his fist doesn't enlarge like Mario's). Does 12% damage

Down Smash - Earthquake (Same, but with the addition of pitfall's effect); Blaziken stomps the ground to plow his opponents into the ground. Does 18-25% damage

Down Tilt - Blaze Kick (Falcon's Down Smash); Blaziken kicks his feet forward and backward in a powerful sweep. Does 14% damage, 7% with each hit, small knockback, legs should have blaze effect, kills at around 120% (needs to be edited)(Wow, I can't remember if tilts can be used to kill ^-^"

B - Flamethrower (Same); Blaziken shoots flames from his mouth to incinerate his opponents. Has the same effects and damage outputs as Charizard's Flamethrower

Up B - Sky Uppercut; Blaziken thrusts himself upwards in a 2 hit combo to send his opponents to the sky. In terms of animation, this could probably be like Kirby's Rising Break. Blaziken would go forward before going upwards, which would probably result in a two-hit attack, the first hit from the start of the dash, followed by a second hit on the uppercut. The uppercut's hit should possibly weaken overtime. This, however, would give the attack VERY variable damage. Maybe 26% on a direct hit (the dash AND the uppercut right as it comes out), 4% on a near miss (hit with the very end of the uppercut)?

Side B - Focus Punch; Blaziken focuses and channels his energy into his fist to unleash a devastating punch. Chargeable, does 20-30% damage, initally does 20% damage. Achieves 30% after 5 seconds, and each second adds 2% more damage. Same knockback as Rock Smash when ALL the shards hit the opponent

Down B - Counter; Blaziken counters another enemies attack in the same fashion as Ike WITHOUT his Sword. Same damage output as Ike

Nair - Double Kick; Blaziken kicks his legs twice to knock out his mid-air opponents. Snake's Nair w/o the 3rd kick. Does 11% damage, 1st hit does 5% damage, 2nd hit does 6% damage

Fair - Hi Jump Kick; Blaziken kicks the opponent even higher in the air. Falcon's Fair (but with a kick) armed with even MORE damage and knockback, but insane landing lag if, and only if, you miss. Basically, if you hit, you can follow it up with whatever, but if you miss, you're stuck, for a VERY long time. Does 16%-18% (haven't decided the actual damage yet <.<)

Dair - Unnamed; Blaziken thrusts his fiery legs downward and spikes his opponents to their doom. Ganondorf's Dair. Does 15% damage

Bair - Unnamed; Blaziken kicks one of his legs backwards. Sonic's Bair. Does 12% damage

Uair - Not sure yet (Thinking about Ice punch but IDK)

Uthrow - Seismic Toss; Blaziken throws himself and his victim upward and back down to the ground. Kirby's Uthrow. Does 12% damage

Dthrow - Same

Bthrow - Same

Fthrow - Mega Kick; Blaziken grabs and kicks his opponent forward. Link's Fthrow. Does 10% damage

Aile~♥

So you're saying to use Meta's Uthrow instead of Kirby's Uthrow? Kirby's Uthrow ends in a really trippy explosion, while Meta Knight's doesn't which is really kind of lame. And of course for the Dtilt you'd need fire effects. Heck, his Dair should probably really be something like a midair Falcon Kick. And you're giving Blaziken a jump that bad? When it's a comparatively lightweight BIRD? I'm OK with the fall speed, but the jump needs to be higher, basically a "what would happen if you gave Falco some muscles" sort of thing.

Aerial Ace should do two hits, first with short range and stun, and if the first hit misses then Blaziken rushes WAY forward at Falco Phantasm-like speeds for the second slash. If the first hits, Blaziken stays in place and does a second slash for greater damage than if the first misses. Maybe if only the second one hits it does 7%, but if both hit it does 15%?

And you gave him a basic attack combo that does only 9%? On a heavy/slowish character? Heck, even Mario's basic attack does more than that at 10%. (While I'm at it, does he follow Triple Kick with White Wolf? /ToS reference)

Ike's Counter damage is completely dependant on the damage of the attack thrown at him, always has the same knockback as that attack and does 1.2x the damage. You're suggesting to break that rule for Blaziken?

And THUNDERPUNCH? If you're going to do that, he needs to have Fire Punch and Ice Punch as well, for the different directional hits of his tilt attack.

If I recall correctly, Sky Uppercut in the anime shows as Blaziken dashing forward, followed by a massive uppercut similar in style to Kirby's Rising Break. In game terms, this would probably mean that like Kirby's Rising Break, Blaziken would go forwards before going upwards. This would probably result in a two-hit attack, the first hit from the start of the dash, followed by a second hit on the uppercut. I'd suggest also having the uppercut hit weaken the longer it is out. This, however, would give the attack VERY variable damage. Maybe 26% on a direct hit (the dash AND the uppercut right as it comes out), 4% on a near miss (hit with the very end of the uppercut)?

While we're at it, are we going to give him Hi Jump Kick? Would probably be his forward aerial, and would be just like Falcon's Fair, only with even MORE damage and knockback, but insane landing lag if, and only if, you miss. Basically, if you hit, you can follow it up with whatever, but if you miss, you're stuck, for a VERY long time.

Zach

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 02, February, 2010, 04:22:37 PM
So you're saying to use Meta's Uthrow instead of Kirby's Uthrow? Kirby's Uthrow ends in a really trippy explosion, while Meta Knight's doesn't which is really kind of lame.

Wasn't thinking about Kirby's Uthrow at the time, but yeah, I'm all for Kirby's Uthrow instead of Meta's :D

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser link=topic499.msg10200#msg10200 date=1265145757
And of course for the Dtilt you'd need fire effects. Heck, his Dair should probably really be something like a midair Falcon Kick. And you're giving Blaziken a jump that bad? When it's a comparatively lightweight BIRD? I'm OK with the fall speed, but the jump needs to be higher, basically a "what would happen if you gave Falco some muscles" sort of thing.

For the Dtilt, I thought I typed that, but I guess not <.<. For his Dair, I'll have to think about that one. Don't want to make him TOO much like Falcon <.<. About his jumping, I kinda thought it was alright, but if it were to be change, I'd make it the same jumping height as.....Bowser's Up B after 2 jumps (can't think of any high jumps atm)

Aerial Ace should do two hits, first with short range and stun, and if the first hit misses then Blaziken rushes WAY forward at Falco Phantasm-like speeds for the second slash. If the first hits, Blaziken stays in place and does a second slash for greater damage than if the first misses. Maybe if only the second one hits it does 7%, but if both hit it does 15%?

I like this idea :D

And you gave him a basic attack combo that does only 9%? On a heavy/slowish character? Heck, even Mario's basic attack does more than that at 10%. (While I'm at it, does he follow Triple Kick with White Wolf? /ToS reference)

True, I didn't want it to be, dare I say, OP, BUT I did forget that he would be a heavy character type <.<. As for the animation goes, I hadn't thought of any animations for that, I had only thought of the name for it.

Ike's Counter damage is completely dependant on the damage of the attack thrown at him, always has the same knockback as that attack and does 1.2x the damage. You're suggesting to break that rule for Blaziken?

Didn't know how his counter worked

And THUNDERPUNCH? If you're going to do that, he needs to have Fire Punch and Ice Punch as well, for the different directional hits of his tilt attack. If I recall correctly, Sky Uppercut in the anime shows as Blaziken dashing forward, followed by a massive uppercut similar in style to Kirby's Rising Break. In game terms, this would probably mean that like Kirby's Rising Break, Blaziken would go forwards before going upwards. This would probably result in a two-hit attack, the first hit from the start of the dash, followed by a second hit on the uppercut. I'd suggest also having the uppercut hit weaken the longer it is out. This, however, would give the attack VERY variable damage. Maybe 26% on a direct hit (the dash AND the uppercut right as it comes out), 4% on a near miss (hit with the very end of the uppercut)?

Blaziken doesn't learn Ice Punch in the 3rd Generation, BUT seeing as he can learn Fire and Thunderpunch, I guess we can add that. As for Sky Uppercut, that's EXACTLY how it should be :D

While we're at it, are we going to give him Hi Jump Kick? Would probably be his forward aerial, and would be just like Falcon's Fair, only with even MORE damage and knockback, but insane landing lag if, and only if, you miss. Basically, if you hit, you can follow it up with whatever, but if you miss, you're stuck, for a VERY long time.

Seeing how that would make him a little less of a Falcon clone, I don't see why not.

Aile~♥

Yeah, Blaziken's interesting though, because though he's somewhat lightweight as far as ending evolutions go, he's still heavy when compared to things like Squirtle or Ivysaur. Also, he's just a bird, so he needs generally slow horizontal movement, and speedy vertical movement, something like what would happen if you mixed Ganondorf with Falco.

Hi Jump Kick is a bit of a misnomer move in Pokemon, as it's described in-game as a flying knee attack, meaning Blaziken wouldn't kick the enemy as such, he'd just Knee of Justice them, only without the electrical properties (thus, no real hitlag, just epic slowmo on impact) and a power level of... OVER9000! Hitting successfully would probably deal about 26%. Basically an aerial falcon punch, but instead of insane startup, has insane endlag if you miss. And if you land after missing while the endlag is in effect, even at the end of the endlag, you're faced with the same amount of landing lag as it has endlag!

I'd be actually inclined to replace the Dthrow with Ike's Dthrow actually. Ike's double-stomp Dthrow would fit Blaziken perfectly.

leaf

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Oh wow, that looks nice! I hope to learn how to add/edit polygons in 3d games later... Are there any guides/tools over there (for at least Brawl)?

Have a nice day.

Zach

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 07, February, 2010, 03:20:19 PM
Yeah, Blaziken's interesting though, because though he's somewhat lightweight as far as ending evolutions go, he's still heavy when compared to things like Squirtle or Ivysaur. Also, he's just a bird, so he needs generally slow horizontal movement, and speedy vertical movement, something like what would happen if you mixed Ganondorf with Falco.

Which is why my initial damage postings were kinda low o.o

Hi Jump Kick is a bit of a misnomer move in Pokemon, as it's described in-game as a flying knee attack, meaning Blaziken wouldn't kick the enemy as such, he'd just Knee of Justice them, only without the electrical properties (thus, no real hitlag, just epic slowmo on impact) and a power level of... OVER9000! Hitting successfully would probably deal about 26%. Basically an aerial falcon punch, but instead of insane startup, has insane endlag if you miss. And if you land after missing while the endlag is in effect, even at the end of the endlag, you're faced with the same amount of landing lag as it has endlag!

Alrighty then...

I'd be actually inclined to replace the Dthrow with Ike's Dthrow actually. Ike's double-stomp Dthrow would fit Blaziken perfectly.

I'm not to sure about this one simply because the bulk of his moves listed right now are fighting or non-fire, but it is a good idea nonetheless.

Salanewt

Well, I am starting to have an idea for a new character, but I do not have many ideas for which attacks should be used yet...

Here is how I woud have Toon Zelda (please forgive me for not using proper terminology, but I do not want to learn it right now).

Toon Zelda: Same moves as Zelda, but damage is 20% weaker. She is also as fast as Toon Link. She could have the same Final Smash, but I kind of dislike Zelda's in the first place (it would definitely suit Toon Zelda). Either way, one of them should get Zelda's finishing move from Ocarina of Time, when she summons the sages to seal Ganondorf away (except that it does a lot of damage and autokills if it hits).

Tetra: Completely different moveset than Sheik. Still working out some ideas for her though, but I plan on trying to add her to Brawl if I replace Red Alloy (of course, Mario & Luigi is my priority right now, but I might start Brawl Hacking as a side-hobby). For now, I can state her A abilities (since I plan on giving her a shortsword (probably slightly shorter attack distance than Toon Link's)). I would give a few more ideas, but this website as a strange screen twitching error... Which has started at "AAA".

Kick is like Stab, but does not use the sword part of the polygon.

(H) = Horizontal, (V) = Vertical, (D) = Diagonal.
/ = Up-right, \ = Up-left, ./ = Down-left, \. = Down-right.

A: Kick.
AAA: Kick, Slash (H), Stab.
SideA: Slash (D/).
Quick SideA: Quick Kick.
DownA: Same as Toon Link.
UpA: Up-stab.
Quick UpA: Up-slash.

This is all that I have for ideas so far. I do have one or two ideas for modifying Yoshi, but only to allow him to grapple the wall with his tongue.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

I already mentioned Toon Zelda in the Smash Bros. Fanclub topic.

Anyway, another idea:

Falco Really Does Prefer the Air:

All other traits are the same as regular Falco, he just has an edited Final Smash:

Final Smash: Arwing: Falco shouts "Personally, I prefer the air!" and leaps into the sky. He then comes back down in an Arwing. This Arwing automatically moves forward slowly. Pressing back (away from the direction the Arwing is facing) on the Control Stick allows it to stop temporarily, but holding it causes the Arwing to turn around. Pressing in the direction the Arwing is facing allows you to control its forward speed, forward speed becomes greater the farther you push the Control Stick (contact with the front of the Arwing can cause damage depending on your forward speed, greater forward speed increases damage dealt). Pressing Up and Down on the Control Stick allows you to move the Arwing up and down. Press down on the C-stick (or the D-pad on a Wiimote if you don't have flick smash turned on, or flick the Wiimote if you do) to DO A BARREL ROLL! (impacting enemies too close to you and dropping enemies on top of you off), press up on the C-Stick to do a loop (flings enemies on top of you upwards off you, meaning that when you hit the top of the loop you also hit the enemy). Pressing in the direction the Arwing is facing causes it to boost suddenly, doubling it's forward speed (and damage on contact) for a short time. Pressing opposite the direction the Arwing is facing causes it to come to a complete stop, but you only have 5 seconds of brakes.

Pressing A causes the Arwing to fire a shot of it's twin lasers. These shots do minimal damage (about 10%) and knockback but are very fast-moving and fast-firing, making it possible to kill an opponent through blasting them from one shot to the next. Press B to drop a Smart Bomb that detonates instantly.

Another idea: Dialga:

It's movement is INCREDIBLY SLOW. For its basic walking, Dialga does a sort of "moving one foot at a time" thing. it's running actually has it hovering Mewtwo-style, but still incredibly slowly (yes, in the anime, Dialga can fly, despite weighing upwards of 1000 pounds and being about twice the size of the player character). Fallspeed is very high, almost Falco high, and jump height is made of fail, slightly more fail than even Bowser.

Basic attacks:

A: Slash: Dialga slashes quickly with its left foot. deals 6%

AA: Dragon Claw: Dialga follows up Slash with a powerful, medium-speed raking claw attack from its right foot. deals 8%

AAA: Vyper Strike: Dialga follows up Dragon Claw by suddenly lunging its head forward and dealing a powerful slashing bite attack. Note that though this isn't an actual Pokemon move, it would still look cool. deals 9% if sweetspotted (the head), 5% if not sweetspotted, (the neck).

Dtilt: Earth Power: Dialga releases a burst of Earth energy on either side of him. Does 16% damage.

FSmash: Dialga strikes forward with its head while firing Dragonbreath, similar to Charizard's Fsmash.

USmash: Roar of Time: Dialga does that extremely annoying and deadly move seen on the Spear Pillar stage, only with damage nerfed greatly (from about 60% to about 28%, and knockback nerfed slightly.

DSmash: Earthquake: Dialga basically does Charizard's Dsmash, only with a larger hitbox due to Dialga's larger size.

Specials:

B: Flash Cannon: Dialga fires a powerful silver ball of energy, can be charged to increase damage and knockback. Deals additional shield damage, whether the enemy has their shield out or not. Hitting with a fully charged shot will cause the target's shield to be at the breaking point, if they try to use their shield immediately after, it WILL break.

sideB: Dragonbreath: Dialga breathes a powerful blast of multi-coloured elemental breath, similar to Charizard's Neutral B, but can also stun the target if sweetspotted (it is possible to have a sweetspotting projectile, yes?)

upB: Time Travel: Dialga's location is reverted to what it was 5 seconds previous. Sends him into fallspecial if that location is in the air. Can be charged to make him go back farther (Charging also slows his fall speed), increasing by 3 seconds of time reversal for 1 second of charge. Caps at 35 seconds of time reversal, or 10 seconds of charge, totalling at 25 seconds of time reversal. Note that this cannot heal Dialga, but can be used to annoy people a lot by being a complete mindgame.

downB: Timeslip: Dialga generally messes about with time around him, causing other characters within range to speed up or slow down randomly by a random amount. The effect stays on characters hit even when they move out of range. This move can be charged to increase duration of effect, starting at 5 seconds and going up to 20 seconds, or 5 seconds of charge.

Final Smash: Roar of Time: Ever seen Roar of Time in Diamond? Then you know what this looks like. Dialga fires a massive burst of multicoloured energy that travels away from him in all directions, filling the screen. Does no damage, but anyone hit with this is afflicted with "soul drain" (like Meta Knight's Final Smash when he capes the opponent). Any "soul drained" characters on the field are hit with a series of explosions that deal a total of 60% damage. Said characters are also removed from soul drain, and hit with a final explosion with large knockback.

Edit: Since nobody's posting anything, I'mma post another idea! XD

Emil Castagnier:

He'd probably replace Ike. His jumping isn't great, but he has high acceleration and fall speed in the air (he doesn't jump high, but he goes up fast and comes back down fast).

AAA: Emil does a series of three horizontal slashes. Bad knockback, about 9%, nothing to write home about, except that it can be followed up very nicely with a special.
FSmash: EX Attack I: Uses Ike's Item Smash animation slightly sped up, but only does 1 hit. This makes it a VERY slow move. Not great in damage, but strong knockback (for Emil anyways). This is one of his few kill moves.
Utilt: This move is similar to Marth's Dolphin Slash (but much slower). Emil does a rising uppercut slash, knocking opponents straight up. Does about 7%
Dtilt: The Dtilt consists of two attacks, in similar style to how Snake's Ftilt works. First hit is a low stab, followed by an upperslash. Deals 9% in total
Ftilt: The Ftilt is another two hit combo. First hit is a roundhouse kick, followed by a diagonal slash from  upper-right to lower-left. deals 14%, because it doesn't combo very well.

NAir: Emil has an NAir combo! Each time you connect with an NAir, Emil goes gains vertical momentum to keep his victim trapped. He can leap tall mountains in a single combo! *is shot*
A: Emil brings his sword down from mid-height, and strikes upwards in a diagonal uppercut slash. deals about 7%.
AA: Emil slashes across at a slight angle. Deals about 6%.
AAA: Emil does a perfectly vertical uppercut slash. deals about 8%.

FAir: EX Attack II: Uses Ike's Item Smash animation slightly sped up in mid-air, doing  a single hit with mediocre damage and good knockback. Eliminates gravity on Emil during it.

DAir: Uses the final downward slash from Aether, sending Emil straight down.

Specials:

B: Demon Fang/Devil's Maw: Normally uses Demon Fang. Emil does a quick slash with his sword, releasing a blade-shaped shockwave with rather long range, though it's somewhat slow. Does somewhat minimal damage, probably about 5%, and has virtually no knockback. Sends enemies tumbling to give them an opportunity to DI.
However, there's also a hidden charge meter that increases by the amount of damage Emil takes and the amount of damage Emil does to objects and enemies. When it reaches 200, Emil will gain a sort of dark purple glow around him. Pressing B causes Emil to slash the opponent away with a fixed amount of knockback, then jump after them and use Devil's Maw. If you need a description of Devil's Maw, well... "This... is the end!" *jump* *slash, BOOOOOOM*. Devil's Maw does about 45% damage, and looks rather epic, but has rather little knockback. It's basically a mini Final Smash, turning the whole screen black except for Emil and his target (and all the cool attack effects), and slowing everyone around Emil down until they practically aren't moving. It also gives Emil Super Armour while he's using it. No Interrupt For You, suckers!

sideB: Converging Fury: Emil slashes his opponent from all directions, then charges straight through while doing Ike's Quick Draw dash animation. Has a bit of startup lag and endlag, but deals about 18% damage and leaves Emil on the opposite side of his enemy. Has minimal knockback. In the air, this cancels gravity on Emil and sends him into fallspecial. On the ground, he will not go off the edge of platforms during the dash.

UpB: Heavenly Tempest/Raining Fangs: In the air, Emil does a massive series of spins up into the air, forward, and then partway down. If you press B when the final hit connects (it doesn't work if the hit doesn't connect), Emil follows up with Raining Fangs, firing about 10 odd needle-like shockwaves in a line diagonally downwards. Each of the spins hits the foe into the next spin, and the next until they reach the end, at which point the enemy will be behind Emil. Raining Fangs causes Emil to go backwards and up as he activates it, ensuring that the enemy takes the hit. Raining Fangs is also a spike, sending enemies in the direction the shockwaves are traveling. On the ground, Emil starts out with a few slashes and an upperslash to get the enemy up into the air before proceeding with the rest of the move. Heavenly Tempest sends Emil into fallspecial shortly after the last hit. However, Raining Fangs does not send Emil into fallspecial, but has a good bit of endlag. Using this, we can get a very good recovery combo, providing the enemy tries to chase you off the stage and gives you a chance to hit them in the process:
NAir, NAir, NAir, upB, B, upB.
This combo also has the nice side effect of spiking the enemy under the stage.
This move actually has a bit of startup lag in the air as well as on the ground.

Final Smash: Devil's Hellfire: Emil slashes in front of him. If he hits a target, they are knocked back a (large) set distance and he then proceeds to charge after them, slash them with his sword in a small explosion, hit them a ton more, then yell "I'm not gonna lose!" and do a cool flippy jump slash thingy that hits with a large explosion. Vid of it here at 5:30.

Pre-bottled combos: This moveset has a number of combos that are common sense and somewhat difficult to escape (though not infinites):
AAA, B, sideB.
AAA, B, upB, B.
Dtilt, Dtilt, Utilt, NAir, NAir, NAir, upB, B.
Dtilt, Dtilt, Utilt, NAir, NAir, NAir, B, sideB. This one's easier to escape then the others, but it can leave enemies over the edge. It's usefulness is quite limited, because it sends Emil into fallspecial.

Overall, Emil is designed to not be great at KOs, but he can combo to rack up damage. Unfortunately, his kill moves are easy to avoid.

Any ideas on what to do for his throws, smashes and downB?

Zach

I has an account at the Smash boards now (had it for about 2-3 weeks now :D)

Zach