News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

My anime Kittens =3

Started by FelixWolf, 03, July, 2011, 04:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelixWolf

Warning big images(that's why the spoiler)
[spoiler] [/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

I accept i didn't made the characters(caramelcat123 made em) but i did draw them =3

Charon

They're pretty good, actually, even though they're not original characters. You might want to either get a scanner or, at least, watch your focus on your camera because it makes it very difficult to see the drawings. Other than that though, they're pretty good!

FelixWolf

Thanks Charon, ill try to see if in my next drawing i can do a better camera angle :happy:

Rolina

You're... 12, right?  That's actually not bad for a 12 year old, you show some pretty good potential.  Keep working hard on art, and you'll start blowing competition right out of the water!

Perry Holia Kerrith

The lighting is notably a bit off, but the art itself is actually pretty good.

I can only really draw landscapes myself.

FelixWolf

Quote from: Role on 04, July, 2011, 12:14:55 AM
You're... 12, right?
Yes role i'm 12  :happy: and i think part of drawing is part in my family cause my brother when he was like about 17 he Drawd my whole family and with the shadows and alot of details

Griever

Those are realy nice ..... Keep practicing you will be a great artist in the future ...

FelixWolf

Rolina

Quote from: FelixWolf on 04, July, 2011, 02:17:41 PM
You're... 12, right?
Yes role i'm 12  :happy: and i think part of drawing is part in my family cause my brother when he was like about 17 he Drawd my whole family and with the shadows and alot of details
I see.  Well, don't stop any time soon!  If you keep it up, then all that great gorgeous anime art you see on the internets?  You'll be able to do that, and more.  Remember, art is 2% talent, 98% hard work.  Look at any decade comparison, where they put up the examples of their art over the years, and that becomes glaringly apparent.

FelixWolf

Quote from: Role on 05, July, 2011, 05:19:19 AM
Quote from: FelixWolf on 04, July, 2011, 02:17:41 PM
You're... 12, right?
I see.  Well, don't stop any time soon!  If you keep it up, then all that great gorgeous anime art you see on the internets?  You'll be able to do that, and more.  Remember, art is 2% talent, 98% hard work.  Look at any decade comparison, where they put up the examples of their art over the years, and that becomes glaringly apparent.
thanks role, ill keep on practicing and drawing until i become pretty good =D