News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Whizkid's Creative Works Gallery

Started by Hoopa, 17, February, 2010, 08:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

Well, I don't think I'm very good, but here's some of my art.
[spoiler]

My very first attempt ever at drawing a manga type character and coloring it.

A geometric design I drew. Personally, I think it's cool.
[/spoiler]

"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Hoopa

Another drawing. I only drew the person. I take no credit for the background.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Hoopa

Here's some more drawings that I colored with colored pencils.

Atrius (He/Him)

Not bad at all.  I spent five years in an arts school, and I can see that you have potential.  I would suggest searching for tutorials to get a better grasp of some of the trickier fundamentals, and with some practice you'll see great improvements in your work.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Hoopa

Thank you! I have some tutorials and I'm still working on improving. Hopefully I'll get better soon.

Hoopa

Hoopa

This is my drawing of Mark the tactician from my story. Sorry for the bad quality.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Better than anything that I can draw >.<

Salanewt

Looks pretty good, but I have a question. What is that thing on Mark's side?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

It's suppose to be a quiver... but I don't really know how to draw one.

Zach

I like the last one the most

Hoopa

So do I. I think it's the best one I have so far.

Hoopa

Here's another drawing. I'm not sure how to draw armor though, so it isn't that good. His face is really good though.

Atrius (He/Him)

That picture gives me serious flashbacks to this character I used to use a lot:

Thinking back, I never was satisfied with his armor design either.  I gave him a fancy helmet to go with it, but it didn't change much.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RTGreece21

OH MY GOD!!! I love your art! It's JUST LIKE my brother's! That's so awesome! Even the styles you use for character details and clothes is just like his!
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Aile~♥

Atrius, your guy would fit right in with Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap.

He's just so friggin' awesome.

He wouldn't work so well in GS though...
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Hoopa

Some more drawings
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hoopa

Something I drew at school today. No idea why he's frowning...

Hoopa

Here's a drawing of a character I have in mind for a Katawa Shoujo fanfic.

His name's Haruki Tsuchiiro.

Salanewt

Hey, not bad. This latest guy looks pretty good. Not sure if I have anything else to say about it though (well, I do have one thing, but I can see by the art style that my suggestion hardly matters).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?