News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Whizkid's Creative Works Gallery

Started by Hoopa, 17, February, 2010, 08:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

Eh? What do you mean Salanewt? I'd like to hear it if you'd tell me. Any suggestions would help.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

Okay then, although I doubt that your art style needs shading.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Now that I think about it, I think you're right... My pictures don't really look right if I try to shade it.

Example V

I tried to shade the dress... didn't work right.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Kawata Shoujo?  Isn't that the eroge 4chan made about dating cripples?

Hoopa

I think so...? I don't think it's an eroge though...

Anyway, here's my picture for Arlyn, the Mercury adept.

Yes, I still suck at folds and hands... >.>

Rolina

Fairly certain it is.  Anywho, do you have a color scheme for the artists to use when they turn it into sprites?

Hoopa

Yep, I'm working on coloring it right now. It'd be like Alex's, but darker and less vibrant.

Mastermind

Very nice...I really like your coloring style. I think it's time you tried some action shots. I'm trying, but moving from drawing a standing person to drawing a running person is more difficult than it seems.

Hoopa

^Arlyn Take 2! (sketch)

Now, does anyone know how to clean up drawings?

Salanewt

Looks good! As for cleaning it up, the best choice might be an eraser. If you can, I would go for a solid eraser similar to those sold at art stores, as pencil-tip erasers or other school purpose erasers are not the best for art. Otyherwise, you can use white paint or add a background (I would go for the background).

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Hoopa

Here's a (sort of) cleaned up version of Arlyn V2

And here's a rough sketch of me in my position of the Aeolus General

HALLO!

Hoopa

A short melody I have that's been stuck in my head for a while. Unfortunately, I don't quite know how to conclude it well.

Salanewt

Sounds quite nice Whizkid. Unfortunately, I am not quite sure how you could improve it, aside from suggesting that you either add more notes or a new instrument (or both). Sounds quite peaceful, which is nice.

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

A small sketch I did in class. Not that good, but I think I'm getting better...

This time I tried a new method of drawing heads, to see how it works.

Salanewt

It looks nice. I am not sure if I can offer any advice right now, but I look forward to seeing more of the face.

Have a nice day.

Hoopa

Another drawing this time, my best one if I do say so myself.

A bit messy though.

Griever

NICE >< Looks like a kid though, and i have no idea what he is carrying XD

Hoopa

He's supposed to look like a kid. Right now, he's holding a shield and a blade that's wielded sorta like a saw.

Griever

OKKK, i would have never guessed that is a Shield >< and the blade looks like a Lance head to me ><

Salanewt

The kid looks nice, but I have a question. Is he wearing a sleeve on his sword arm?

Have a nice day.