News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Whizkid's Creative Works Gallery

Started by Hoopa, 17, February, 2010, 08:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoopa

It's a bangle... ^_^

Still working on drawing small things like that...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Griever

Nice, don't get discouraged by us XD your drawing is a lot better now .......

Aile~♥

From what I see, on his left arm is an armlet, or a really small buckler. His right arm has a one-piece sleeve/fingerless glove with a bangle overtop, and he's got some sort of saw-sword.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Hoopa

Awesome! *Hi-fives* That was spot on what I was going for!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Mastermind

I think those boots need a little work...but other than that, I think you've got a pretty good portrait.

Griever

Errrrr they look like socks to me ><

Might need some color changes to differentiate the bottom of the boot xd

Hoopa

Some sketches from Fate/Stay Night:

[spoiler=Big Pictures]

[/spoiler]

Charon

Looking good, I think you should add a bit more with it, like colour or something, so your art really sticks out.

Griever

Those are really good, if you can color them ... i am sure they will be even better -.-

Hoopa

Been a while. Here's some drawings, mostly uncolored, and a few of my dabblings at colored drawings.

And yes, I stink at scaling pictures... >.>

Salanewt

They look fairly interesting, are they based on Dragon Quest drawings?

Edit: One minor thing that I noticed in the bottom pictures, but it doesn't look like he is holding the weapon in his hand. Other than that, I kind of like them.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

Nice work.
I don't see why you say they are based on Dragon Quest .... They can be based on many games actually ... But i still like them ...