News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Soulcalibur4 custom characters. Who to make next?

Started by Tetsuya the Azure Blade, 23, February, 2010, 05:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

So I'm kinda into making SC4 custom characters and I've made about 18(WOW!) GS chars 5 CT chars (I dunno how to make Lucca, Schala and Kino. HELP ME!) and 8 BLEACH chars. I bet you've seen this coming but I'm currently making Touhou characters and I've made Sakuya and Yuuka. But I've no idea who to make next or how to make them, as they're not the easiest characters to make in SC4(Uryuu Ishida wasn't easy to make either!). Do you guys have any ideas? I wanna make 6 Touhou characters before I make Blackcat or Inuyasha characters(or Mega Man(X Zero and ZX) LoZ Mario and Tales of characters. Or Naruto chars). I have 20 Achievements and can use most equipment. Can you help me make a few SC4 custom characters?

Chars I made

GS: (PC's use JAP names) Robin, Garcia, Gerald, Jasmine, Ivan, Sheba, Picard, Mary, Alex, The Proxians, Hama, Feizhi, Susa, Briggs and Moapa.
CT: Crono, Nadia (Marle), Glenn (Frog), Ayla and Janus (Magus).
BLEACH: Rukia, Ichigo, Renji, Orihime, Kisuke, Yoruichi, Yasutora and Uryuu.
Touhou: Sakuya and Yuuka.

Should I delete some of my GS chars?

Rolina

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Role, I would but I don't have a camera and a scanner. I can tell you how I made her though.

Style: Setsuka
Weapon: Umbrella Sword
Hair and eyes and stuff: I forgot, but I'll have a look next time I play it.
Upper body: Velvet Shirt
Lower body: Goth Skirt
Socks: Short Socks
Shoes: Leather Shoes.

Then try and get the equipment colors as close as possible to Yuuka's.

Rolina

I don't have the game, you know.  Also, you don't need a scanner, just a digital camera.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

What? You don't? I must be the one here who plays it....