News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Funny discoveries :)

Started by Privjet, 07, March, 2010, 06:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman9000

Well one thing i noiced was that when the djinn are releast only 7 (or 10 i don't rember) djinn of each element are releast. this means that there could have been some djinn already in the world.

and since i don't rember if the spoiler for GSDD is over or not
[spoiler]In dark dawn there some djinn inside of some ruins that have been closed up since before the power of the golden sun was sealed.[/spoiler]

so with all these facts I think its safe to say that djinn were in the world, (hiding in ruins, and some would have been decovered by people) before the 7 or 10 of each element were releast.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

dwkjohn

In TLA. When you leave the light house, the two bottom soldier walk away with  :Alex: right?
Just hack and walk over the trees and behind the soldiers. If you talk to one he will be lifted and shot away with a geyser like :Alex: does. The other will be pushed away and pulled back with "the force".
try it.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Can you please not use emotes instead of character names?  Emote spam is never a good thing.

dwkjohn

Sorry.
Never heard of emote spam before.
I just like emotes, but I'll stop so I don't annoy people. Thanx for letting me know.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Emotes are fine, just know when to use them.  Don't use them in place of names or punctuation, it's just horrible and tacky.  Instead, use them to express your emotion, or in forum games where they have the little emote story things.

FelixWolf

Now that i remember, in the Jupiter Lighthouse if you read Alex's mind after he heals you, he will say that he is weak minded because he wants to save Mia

ScottTheAdept

I haven't seen a topic or post about this before so I assume it's safe to post.

In Golden Sun 1, if you manage to get young Isaac's field sprite... his cape is missing! What'd he do, eat it? No! Get his young battle sprite and he'll clearly be wearing it!
Here come the holidays. Shopping gets hectic round these times.

FelixWolf

now that i remember in Golden Sun after you exit mt aleph while in the sanctum when he asks you if you are up to the journy if you say no and leave the sanctum their will be a message that says:
And the world head for it's sure destruction.

Knight of Purgatory

But how can that happen if Saturos's group didn't have the Mars Star?
Fail for Golden Sun, I suppose...
MOAR DARKNESS, MOAR COOKIES

Rolina

Remember how the world was eroding away into nothing?

Yeah, that.  If you don't restore the light to the lighthouses, the world will DIE.

Awec

Also, remember how the world was going to freeze unless you lit the Mars lighthouse?
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Rolina

That assumes that S&M could complete their quest.  Remember how Alex was talking about how horrible they were at solving the puzzles?  If Isaac and Co hadn't been there to curb-stop their asses, a competent team may never have formed.  The quest could have been over before they reached the top of Jupiter.

Salanewt

Alex would probably have stayed with them for Jupiter though. Even then, they would have had to go back to Angara to get the Mars star if Isaac didn't give chase; Alex would leave at that point, and then Mars would never be lit.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?