News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Do not use "Quick Reply"

Started by Charon, 26, May, 2010, 08:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Please do not use "Quick Reply" (that box on the bottom of a topic that allows you to post without going to the posting page).

You cannot use the quote button with quick reply turned on.

To turn off quick reply, click on "Profile", then "Look and Layout Preferences" on the left, find the dropdown box under the "qick reply" section and disable it.

UPDATE FROM ATRIUS:
For now I've set it so that even with quick reply enabled the quote button behaves as though it isn't, so you'll be taken to the normal post page with the quote automatically put into your message text.  So feel free to use the quick reply feature, but be aware of the change.

Atrius (He/Him)

For now I've set it so that even with quick reply enabled the quote button behaves as though it isn't, so you'll be taken to the normal post page with the quote automatically put into your message text.  So feel free to use the quick reply feature, but be aware of the change.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]