News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Help Create Ila!

Started by Rolina, 24, March, 2010, 02:04:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

It's looking fantastic so far, personally I like the hairstyle with the short ponytail on one side.  Symmetrical hairstyles are so common & boring, it really adds a lot to take it off balance like that.

As for the hand holding the Ankh it's probably just the sketch lines making it look like the Ankh is in front of her index & middle fingers even though it would go through her knuckles if that were the case.  If you really want to get nit-picky the human wrist isn't capable of comfortably bending such that the outer edge makes a 90 degree angle with the hand tilted to the side, yet the fingers are still in such a relaxed pose.

Another thing I noticed is that everything about her says "feminine" until you get down to the feet.  In most of GS's official character art female feet are pointy to a degree that ends up looking ridiculous.  I'm not saying they should be taken that far, but it wouldn't hurt to make them a little more dainty looking if that's the type of character she is.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Got it.  I've noted it in the note to her, as that's the only thing anyone's really noticed.

Aile~♥

NOOOOO!!! The feet are frickin' fine dangit!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

I think she meant the hand Jamie.

There seems to be little else wrong with it (and the shoes look pretty good, as was previously stated). Just one question though... She is wearing sleeves that go up to her fingers, right? They look pretty good (though I was confused at first, but there is little need to be any more).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

i might try sketching her too. I'll be able to give better feedback if I try drawing her, but it'll be just a sketch thats all. we have to finish Tiria and our own character before we can start anything else
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]