News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Class Ideas

Started by Rolina, 24, March, 2010, 08:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Post purged.

Rolina

Post purged

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Rolina

This has nothing to do with the community hack, the info posted is on a hack that thenightshadow and I are working together on.  The CH classes and stats depend entirely on who the chosen eight are.

Although I must disagree on you with the concept of a summoner class (thus defeating the entire purpose behind using djinn to summon), you CAN have a class similar to that.  I've actually posted how to do it in another thread.  It's all about the element levels, learn to manipulate those well, and you can do all sorts of things with item classes.  Don't get too carried away, though, because there's only so many slots for classes!

Aile~♥

Alchemist, you better be careful here. She said no uberhax submissions, or she'll have it not just locked, but destroyed.

And Role, Multipliers don't work that way! The closest you get get to a 1.24x multiplier is 1.2x. And a 1.2x multiplier would be REALLY useless. Like, even Sabre Dance is a 1.4x! Point being, to scale that correctly it'd have to be an EXTREMELY low-level psy, costing about 6 PP. And a 1.5x multiplier would be similarly low-level, costing exactly 7.5 PP. Yeah, so now you have a choice: Make it overpowered by giving it the same cost as Sabre Dance, or make it underpowered by having it cost 8 PP, which is technically too much according to the formula I've found.

Yes, that's right, Annihilation's secondary effect is worth half its total PP cost.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

You operate under the assumption that we aren't gonna be getting that fixed.

Rolina

post purged