News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Happy Saint Patricks

Started by MaxiPower, 17, March, 2009, 11:22:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

yea to anyone that celebrates it. Now to get absolutely drunk

Charon

Everyone wore green today. And it took me forever to figure out why  

Actually, this holiday is one of the most "nothing" holidays to me because I have absolutely no Irish blood in me whatsoever. However, hope those who really enjoy the holiday have a good time, and don't get TOO drunk.

Matrim

lol i wore the only shirt i brought with me to college that has green. my camo shirt. *chuckle*

twocows

*is about 65% Irish*
Happy St. Patrick's day to you guys, too. I'd be drinking, but (if you believe the stereotypes) it appears I am the only Irish person on the planet that doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Blasphemous, I know, but what can I say?

MaxiPower

Quote from: twocows on 17, March, 2009, 08:01:00 PM*is about 65% Irish*
Happy St. Patrick's day to you guys, too. I'd be drinking, but (if you believe the stereotypes) it appears I am the only Irish person on the planet that doesn't like the taste of alcohol. Blasphemous, I know, but what can I say?
haha lol yea im full Irish, Irish being drunks is overratted by a mile, its true that some weekends and espically St Pattys we get wasted but its just for the craic

drinking to have the craic and being an alcho is very different.

btw i didn't wear any green this year infact it was the worst St Pattys ive had in a long time... booo

twocows

I can never seem to drink enough to even get a little buzzed unless I start downing shots left and right, and I can barely stand the taste of something with a little alcohol, let alone the amount in a shot.