News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Is Ivan gay?

Started by i_am_isaac, 10, April, 2010, 06:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Ivan is a gay or he has someone he likes that is not been told in the game? (Sorry for the wrong grammar).

Yes
No

i_am_isaac

I am not sure about his gender.
Tsk... college life is nice...

MaxiPower

Thats a rather bold statement, looks mean nothing and no voice means no way of knowing cant be judged that way also (not saying they are connected but you know you :).

Salanewt

Um... He has been mentioned as a boy several times throughout the games (one which is easy to remember is in Contigo, when someone mentioned that "he has a sister").

As for his... Orientation. I am pretty sure that (despite all of these "shipping" types coming out) he is straight.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

oh lol male or female, 100% Boy

RTGreece21

Lol. Good question. I think he's straight, but it's fun to pretend he's gay so I can make fun of him, I guess.

Anyone else notice that Sheba looks more manly than he does? Just a bit? XD
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

MaxiPower

I thought there would of been a connectio between the two, like bro and sis, it would of been intresting if it gave the roots of Ivans people also...

my god im so psyced for GS3, the endless possiblitys of spilling the beans on stuff we have been wondering for years

RTGreece21

Well, I guess in the way the rules of plot and games go, everything has to be connected, so I can see where you would think that. I would rather have it so that there was no real connection, because people can overdue it.

I can't wait for GS3 either! I'm so effing pumped for it! Somehow, my friends dont know about GS, so they think I'n insane, because it's all I talk about.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Shinigami

:irate:
:Ivan:

Ah, I don't think so...

:medal:
So nanoka~

Rolina

Karis is Ivan's daughter.

[/topic]

Aile~♥

^ End of discussion.

+1 respect, +1 coin, +5 internets.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Charon

He's male, but since it's confirmed that he was the father of Karis, he's not gay, just as Role pointed out. That still leaves him being open him up to being bisexual however.

SSBMX

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 30, October, 2010, 08:21:15 PM
He's male, but since it's confirmed that he was the father of Karis, he's not gay, just as Role pointed out. That still leaves him being open him up to being bisexual however.

There are gays that are in denial and marry women and have children with them.

Charon

Salanewt

Something tells me that Ivan would be a bit more liberal than those people though, and probably more humanitarian.

So I vote for either straight, or in denial.

Have a nice day.

Edit: Then again, one does not have to marry to have kids. Bachelor parents anyone?

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Sleipnir36

Is Mia the mother of Karis?

Salanewt

Maybe, but they only ever say that she is the mother of Rief and Norne(?), Ivan is Karis' father.

Rolina

Charon

That'd sure make Mia a busy gal. Maybe she got a divorce?

Rolina

Aye, and then Ivan had an affair with Jenna and BAM, Karis....

Salanewt

It would make sense, since Jenna and Ivan are supposedly living in Kalay with the other Vale survivors. However, that would make Matthew and Karis siblings.