News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Is Ivan gay?

Started by i_am_isaac, 10, April, 2010, 06:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Ivan is a gay or he has someone he likes that is not been told in the game? (Sorry for the wrong grammar).

Yes
No

Rolina

Yes, it'd make them half-brother and half-sister.  But they don't know it, since Jenna was the 'secret lovechild'.  Since Isaac is away for what seems like years at a time...

Atrius (He/Him)

Did I detect vague hints that Karis is the result of a threesome between Ivan, Jenna, and Mia?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

ITT:  The girls of golden sun take out their... 'frustrations' on little Ivan.  He winds up being the father of half the cast, and is henceforth to be known as "The Unwilling Stud of Weyard".

Salanewt

Perfect candidate for such a title too. We still have to find out if Felix or Sheba have kids though. Of course, if Ivan has psychoactive powers like Mind Read, one could turn around and say that he accidentally used them on everyone. Of course, there is no evidence that any of them have actually married each other (only a relationship between Isaac and Jenna, but marriage does not seem to be involved if they live apart so often). Perhaps... no, I doubt they participated in too many group activities after defeating Doom Dragon.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Sleipnir36

Ivan&Mia would make mutch sense, since Ivan has a mother (sister) complex and Mia has a affectation for all kind of helpless men (Garret). Someday, these combination turned to a unforgettable onenight stand with lots of great moments^^ That would explain, why Karis has green hair, can use Jupiter psynergy based healing tecniques and her overall cuteness :heart:  :Ivan:& :Mia: for win!

goldensunmaster97

yes
jenna is my faverite charactor ever

zman9000

... this all brings me back to one of my first posts...

I was trying to explain how Karis looks like a clone of Jenna...

Mainly the hair, cape, staff, clothing colors, and skirt is a clone of Jenna's.
Then add in personailty and likes the main character...
CLONE CLONE!

Of corse this was before I knew who the parrents were said to be.
so my best guess is....

:Ivan: and  :Sheba:

is that a shock?

Some people think that :Ivan: and :Sheba: are from two different clans and possibly enemys.
They may have the same powers but I beleve that  :Ivan: + :Sheba: = green haired Jenna like Jupiter Adapt

But of corse if you want the real answer you just have to wait until GS 4.
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

luluthefirst

I've heard about GS 4. Will it be really out? Tell me more :happy:

Atrius (He/Him)

There hasn't been any official word on it yet.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Awec

Quite frankly, the only reason I can think of that they wouldn't release Golden Sun would be if their entire studio went bust/was shut down.
They left so many questions unanswered and even had the nerve to end it on a cliffhanger. Refusing us another game to explain all of that just wouldn't make sense.

Anyway;
I never got the feeling Ivan was gay. The way he acted just reinforced the fact that he was younger than the others.

And somehow I doubt that Karis is the daughter of Sheba. If that was true, why wouldn't they have mentioned Sheba like they mentioned Jenna?
I think that Ivan (and the others) just married random people, maybe not even adepts.
I. Am. A. Spoon.
Yes, a spoon that is awesome that is a Jupiter adept that is one of the Anemos that lives on the freaking moon.
What of it?

Marin (She/Her)

IMHO Straight until there's remote suggestion otherwise. He's just somewhat androgynous, like every other wind adept up until Dark Dawn.

I-- :Sweat: ...oh god shipping debates! *Flees*

Rolina

Why does this keep getting revived?  Also, Marin, your avi is of KARIS.  His daughter.  Gay people don't make babies that way.  As I pointed out on the first page, it's already canon that he's straight.  Do we really need to drag this on?