News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Favourite Battle Theme?

Started by Salanewt, 16, April, 2010, 06:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is you favourite battle theme from the Golden Sun series (GS1/GS2)?

Isaac's
Jenna's
Felix'
Boss 1 (monster) GS1
Boss 2 (monster) GS2
Boss 3 (human)
Ship
Colosso
Saturos
Fusion Dragon
Agatio and Karst
Flame Dragons
Doom Dragon
Linked Battle
Other (if I missed any)
Saturos and Menardi

Salanewt

I know, I am just stating that it sounds more like it belongs as a tutorial theme... Or at least as an unexpected theme, as heard in Shaman's Village.

And Saturos' theme seems to be the favourite here. When I can, I suppose I will try to disect its .mid file or something, so I can see its tracks and notes.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

It's not used in Shaman Village, that's the Tundaria Tower theme.

And Role, if Jenna, Isaac, and Felix are not in the party, Felix' theme plays. Jenna's theme only plays when Felix and Isaac are not in the party and Jenna is.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

MaxiPower

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 19, April, 2010, 05:49:06 PM

And Role, if Jenna, Isaac, and Felix are not in the party, Felix' theme plays. Jenna's theme only plays when Felix and Isaac are not in the party and Jenna is.

This to my knowledge is true. Its would of been cool if all characters got there own theme

Salanewt

QuoteIt's not used in Shaman Village, that's the Tundaria Tower theme.

Oh yeah, you are right. I was sure that it is used around that area. Maybe after defeating Moapa at the end of Trial Road? I forget (why is there so much confusion!? Arhg!!!). I could have sworn that it does play around that time, but I do not remember for sure anymore. Aaaaaaaaaah! I need to play Golden Sun again (about time too, so I can play a bit more tomorrow).

Have a nice day.

Yeah, they should all have their own theme... It could be hard to play some of them at times though.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 19, April, 2010, 05:49:06 PM

Jenna is not a requirement.  Go and test it if you don't believe me.

Aile~♥

I've tested it. Jenna IS a requirement.

@Sala: Jenna's theme plays when Briggs escapes from prison.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

Now I remember! Thanks Jamie.

Yeah, Role? To hear Jenna's theme during battle, Jenna is a requirement for which team is being used. Basically, what Jamie explained...

Felix1 > Isaac2 > Jenna3 > Nobody1

This gives me an idea as well... However, I will save it for another time.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

...Oh?  ... Huh... That gives me an idea.  Maybe we can have different themes depending on who is leading the party?

Salanewt

That was my idea as well. This way, the party's leader can stand out more. However, I also thought of another idea. If the first team is defeated, can we have a transition piece play just before the next team appears? That way, a different theme can play when the first team is no longer on (after all, why have Felix' theme play if he was unable to survive?).

Because I am home today (again), I can try taking Saturos' theme apart, since I suppose that is what I will use for my next demonstration video (and that is my experiment).

Have a nice day.

besttp

Saturos and Coloso battle them are same, aren't they?
I've forgot it.