News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Time Zone Differences

Started by RTGreece21, 11, April, 2010, 05:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTGreece21

I just noticed this now, but my time is completely different than the forum's time! It's like 9:30am on the forum here and 3:30am at my house. Is everyone else here on the forum's time zone, or are there other people like me here? XD It's kind of silly, really. I guess this means if I wanna talk to people, I have to consider what time they will be on and figure out what time that would be here. That's alright with me though. I can usually get online at anytime (example being now with me being online at almost 3:30am).

Oh yeah, sorry if there are any spelling errors and such. I din't type this out on OpenOffice before posting. XD
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Atrius (He/Him)

The forum should be set to standard GMT time.  You can adjust your time zone under Profile > Look and Layout preferences.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RTGreece21

Oh, really? Whoops! :Sweat: Thanks for letting me know! XD Maybe I'll adjust it sometime. That way it will be easier for me to figure out how recent the posts are.
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

MaxiPower

i get the problem also, no big deal tho because im up late and because im 5 hours infront of the the US, its usually primetime...

RTGreece21

Lol yeah. I probably should't stay up so much... XD