News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Griever, 30, April, 2010, 04:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griever

Hey guys
I'm DarkGriever, I'm a golden sun series fan and was looking for new stuff about the game and found your website so i registered myself    :happy:

I don't really hack games but i think i can help with any other thing you guys might need ^^ especially testing that new hack your working on. oh and i really like that editor ....... just need to find a way to separate Felix and Sheba (although i don't mind them staying the way they are i don't like them anyway)

*I'm introducing myself here cuz i did it by mistake in the forum games section*

Salanewt

Hello DarkGriever, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules here, you should definitely have fun (and don't worry about this message, I type it out for everyone (in case you see it elsewhere and think it is a paste-in message)).

Yeah, I think Role suggested a way to separate Felix and Sheba, so (if I recall correctly) Atrius is thinking of testing it. After all, separating them without bugs has been a problem for a while.

Cool. That was pretty much how I found this place, except I was trying to find information about Golden Sun DS.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Griever

thanks alot ^_^
well for Golden Sun DS .............. i keep checking the release date every day ... may be they post it ......... and cant wait for it to come out ....

Rolina

Quote from: peopleA new member is here!~

Sou Nanoka~~~?

MaxiPower

Yo dude.... welcome.

Charon

A challenger appears!

Welcome, Atrius and I are the administrators here. I do most of the general stuff while he's the hacking expert. Welcome!

Aile~♥

OMG IT'S GARET! KILLEE!

And hai.

@Sala and Role: Give it up with the paste-in thing will ya? "But I type it out each time!" you say? *insert the rest of Mr. Resetti's Brawl rant here, editing bits as necessary given the context*

@Corvidae: OMGWTH CHARON ACTUALLY POSTED??? MADNESS!
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Atrius (He/Him)

Oh bah-humbug, Jamie.

Welcome to the forums, DarkGriever, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Separate Felix & Sheba?  What exactly do you mean by that?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Aile~♥

Are you SURE you want to go there, Atrius? (Are you hinting at what I think you're hinting at, or am I just crazy and/or immature?)

He means separating Felix and Sheba from Isaac and Ivan class-wise. Nothing more. At least, we hope.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Griever

That's exactly what i mean... separating Felix form Isaac and Sheba from Ivan........
though i still hate them both  :irate:

Rolina

Quote from: Atrius on 01, May, 2010, 01:19:11 AM
Oh bah-humbug, Jamie.

Welcome to the forums, DarkGriever, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Separate Felix & Sheba?  What exactly do you mean by that?
He means basically putting in my patch suggestion for classes.

Griever

Hello to you all again ...
I wasn't sure where to post this, but since this is my Introduction topic.....
well i couldn't really post to tell you that i won't be there for more that 2 months since i had to move from an apartment to another one since it was a really sudden move and I had to stay without internet for a full month (it was super boring without it  :sad:) ...... I just got the connection yesterday ..........
I hope there are still things that I might be able to help with, and it's nice to know that the editor might still be updated .....

Oh and thank you Charon the Ferryman for the pm though I couldn't really read it till now ......