News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Dreams

Started by Salanewt, 01, May, 2010, 08:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

Unless I am blind and completely missed a similar topic...

Hello, and welcome to Dreams! Have you had an odd dream? You can describe it here if you want.

My latest dream...

Marriage Competition (you will understand it in a moment)

It started out at school, as many other dreams often do. Eventually, news broke out of a competition. Even though I considered going, I somehow did not make it through the portal (but I could still watch the contestants). This portal led to a grassy field, where the competition would take place.

Teams (as I name them, since the pairs were not named)

Winning team = both females
Portal team = pair gets sucked into a portal
Royalty team = princess and unknown prince
Team with the married guy = husband and ??

Okay, it is pretty much some sort of fight as the competition, but each pair (except the losing/4th place pair) gets married by the priest/judge. My brain in my sleep skipped near the end, when the winning team had only one member left standing (her partner had been KO'ed by the Portal team, and the other two teams KO'ed each other). She was swinging one of the Portal members in a similar fashion to Mario swinging Bowser in Super Mario 64, when she lets go of him... Sending him flying into a portal that just appeared. Shortly afterwards, she kick-jumps the last Portal member into the portal as well, making her win the competition.

Now this is the funny part... None of the contestants knew what the reward was until shortly before fighting. This scene ends with the three winning teams (or rather, the remaining teams) getting informed that the priest wants to marry them now. This scene ends with the princess (because she does not want to get married to the prince) saying "Royal weddings never work out." Shortly afterwards, the guy in the other team says "But I'm already married...!"

The funniest part of this is that the team that was sucked into the portal should have been in second place. However, it seems that everyone completely forgot about them...

I know that I have weird dreams sometimes, but does anyone else?

Have a nice day.

I apologize once again if there is already a topic for dreams, but I could not find it.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

I dreamt that I found a stray kitten and it followed me around everywhere. To the shower, to school... everywhere. I thought it was adorable... and then it bit me. I didn't pay much attention to it, but then a bunch of weird crap started to happen to me. I puked a bunch, my hair turned white, I began teething and chewed on lots of stuff and I gained muscle. Not much muscle, but some. The doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with me, and then I died unexpectedly; sitting on the hospital bed.

The funeral was quick in my dream, probably because I hate seeing mom's boyfriend. Dad, Cindy, her husband, Sandy her husband, my grandparents, and all but two of my dad's brothers and sisters attended. Also, almost all my friends were there. They were sad and whatnot, too.

Later that night, when the sun had gone away and everybody had gone home, or to the hotel they were staying at because they had to travel to get there. I woke up and was all like "WTF" and scrambled to crawl out of the grave. When I got up, I realized that my heart was ticking less, but with more force, and that my body was cold and pale. I walked around a bit. For some reason, I could see better, and my lungs didn't seem agitated by allergens anymore.

I didn't know my way back home because they buried me in dad's hometown's graveyard (which is about a half hour drive away, but I don't know which way is what). I started on the highway anyway, and slowly the sun came up. I swear the thing crippled me because it just burned at my eyes. Everything else of me was fine, just the eyes hurt like hell when I was out in the sunlight. I was getting dizzy and my body was turning blue (I had bled a lot earlier when trying to dig myself out of the grave) and I wasn't getting any better. Usually blood cells could split and regenerate over time, but mine wouldn't for some reason.

Somehow I luckily came across a crashed ambulance. They all had died, so no one had even gotten the chance to call for help. I went inside and stole the three or four packages of blood they had in there that were my type and tried drinking them. I found that I could suck the blood in through my teeth. I decided at that moment that I was a vampire (even though I didn't have any super-special powers, and I could go out in daylight).

And then I woke up. I wonder if that dream will continue tonight? It'd be pretty cool anyways.
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Hoopa

Hm... I had a strange dream this morning. I woke up and checked my cellphone to see it read December 21, 2012, 12:00 P.M. I jumped up and ran outside to see what would happened. Next thing I know, a dark vortex appears in the sky and sucks in everything around. Next thing I know I'm standing in front of an army of knights like the dark ages holding a pulsing blue broadsword with no armor on. With nowhere to run, I lift the sword and brace myself, and the army charges. Before I start fighting though, I wake up.

I guess I play too many videogames. Either that, or my subconsciousness is telling me to start finishing my fanfic...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

MaxiPower

i hate when you have a great dream and you wake up before its over or when its getting to a good part... Or when you cant remember what you drempt about

Hoopa

Here's a dream I had earlier. I'm not sure exactly what happened, or how, but I went through all the events of Code Geass at Zero's side and in the end, nobody died and everyone got to go watch fire works.

Another sign that I maybe watch too much anime... although I was thinking about it before I slept.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

My strangest dream involved Colonel Sanders leading the robot army to take over the world.  They used some weird circular laser doohicky to sink cities into the earth.

Salanewt

Wow, that seems odd. I wonder if the circular laser is the same that is used on their food (lol)?

I had one earlier this morning about a small town near a river... It seemed that everyone loved street racing and road rage, since the most that I remember was crazy driving...

Have a nice day.

Maxipower: Yeah, it really stinks. I created this topic, in hopes that I would type a dream up as soon as I wake up.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

I recently had a dream that my house was destroyed by a tornado.

My most unusual dream is probably one where I was transformed into a crow and people were trying to kill me, and I flew up into the ceiling ._.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I had a dream that I was being chased by a HUEG ROOSTER!! Weird, I'm being chased by oversized poultry in my dreams....... No moar pizza before bed for meh, methinks....

Charon

Last night I had a dream that I was walking home from school with a kid named Chris. I had left about 10 minutes because I was sick of school, before the school was evacuated. A woman from Central America stabbed someone at the school to death, which is why they had the evacuation. As I walked the rain began to pound harder and harder - the sky turned a bleak purple due to all the rain. By the time I got home it started to flood. I was drowning, and right before I thought I died, I woke up. Recently drowning is a common theme in my dreams...

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

I once dreamed that I was somehow inside the SNES game Chronotrigger...... as MARLE!? I think I play too many videogames....

And I actually WAS Marle, not a rule 63'd version of her.... Weird huh?

Salanewt

Early this morning, I accidentally beat up my fish inside its bowl by punching it at the decorative stones, causing its fins to shrivel and shrink, and for it to occasionally turn its belly upwards (however, blowing at the fish would make it spin again, bringing it back to life). I hope I don't have another nightmare tonight.

That is creepy Charon.

Lol, methinks you do Mega.

Have a nice day.

Menaus

I had one dream that I was in my bedroom, and there was this paper plate thingy, and it kept spinning trying to chop my head off, I kept dodging it though. I tried to get out of my room but the door was locked(which is weird because my bedroom does not have a lock) eventually I caught it and then my dream ended.
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Salanewt

That certainly is weird. Was it really paper, or did it just look like a paper plate?

Anyway, I had an odd dream, which I actually thought was real (even for a minute after I woke up). I was accidentally skipping classes, since I had forgotten about my time table, and my afternoon course somehow ended up in the morning, but I was often absent from my two real morning classes. Eventually, during my "break", I went outside to use a fishing hook with some string in a small puddle. The hook was eventually snagged in my arm, so I cut the string before leaving to find someone to help me remove it. On my way to the teacher though, the hook and string both ended up underneath my skin, leaving a lump and some stiffness.

When I woke up, my arm was still stiff in the same spot, though I did not see the lump. It was when I came back to the computer that the stiffness and aching went away.

That is the end of my dream.

Have a nice day.

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Wow......

I had a dream a few days ago that I was Kirby and I ate Megaman....... And shot Yoshi with the Megabuster...... Yay more game dreams!

Hoopa

I had a dream earlier that I had a magic pen that could create anything I imagined. It was fun... I could change where I was, jump into games etc. Then I woke up. I hate it when I have fun dreams that end... Hopefully it'll continue later.

Salanewt

Yeah. I had one where I was flying in the city. It was so nice, since it even felt like I was still flying when I woke up (wind through my hair and everything). Of course, all good things must come to pass eventually.

Have a nice day.

Menaus

I had a dream where there was nothing and everything at the same time, very very weird, and very hard to explain in detail
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Hoopa

Oh, I've had one like that. I usually create things then though, and the dream changes.

Charon

Last night, I had a dream that I was in the Hyatt hotel in Dearborn for whatever reason, and while I was online, I reserved a room in the Marriott at the Renaissance Center for the weekend Youmacon, a local convention in late October, would be held. This is an obvious unconscious externalization of my upset when my parents decided that I couldn't stay the night because IT'S IN FREAKING DETROIT (albeit a nice part of Detroit). The other hotel is where they held it in 2008 and 2009. >_>