Golden Sun Hacking Community
September 23, 2018, 08:27:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clan Requests  (Read 80846 times)
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 28

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #270 on: November 27, 2011, 09:38:36 AM »

It has been decided. Leaf is accepted into Venus.

I must say, the word "leaf" is also Venus material, irony much?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:55:27 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile
Tetsuya the Azure Blade
The Shadow Fang
Luna Clan

Kick your @#$, that's what I'm gonna do.

Great Member

Coins: 0

« Reply #271 on: December 09, 2011, 11:34:21 PM »

I'm currently (at time of typing) in the Luna 'sub' clan, but I now want to have no clan whatsoever.
View Profile
Crystal Sonata
Mercury's Badass Bitch
Mercury Clan

Coins: 1

Clan Position: Master Healer of Mercury

« Reply #272 on: December 11, 2011, 04:19:53 PM »

Hmm...Kide is accepted under the Luna (Ice) Aspect. I must say, they underestimate themselves greatly, as they were pretty nervous in thinking i wouldn't accept them into the clan :P

Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.
View Profile
Tan
Polymorph
Mercury Clan

SO ZETTA SNOW

I am: a terrible person.

« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »

Right, I never did set my secondary, did I? Can has Luna as secondary clan kthx.

"Video Games"
-Raocow
View Profile
Griever
Pyro Master

Don't play with FIRE !!!

Excellent Member

I am: Enjoying the new Fate game.
Clan Position: High Enchanter

« Reply #274 on: December 31, 2011, 09:58:53 PM »

Claros Flamestrike is accepted into Mars.
Welcome to the clan.

Edit: I have not seen him online at all the past week. I will probably give him 2 weeks (After Charon lets him onto Mars ;p) and see if he pops in or not.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 05:17:11 AM by Griever » Logged

View Profile
Crystal Sonata
Mercury's Badass Bitch
Mercury Clan

« Reply #275 on: January 30, 2012, 02:01:53 AM »

Due to Charon being busy/not here, I will make a small announcement. I am once again accepting Mercury applications. I have long been off vacation. I have long been asking Charon to change it. If you have any questions about Mercury and/or the aforementioned statement, feel free to PM me. I will be happy to help.

Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

View Profile
Charon
On Probation
Veteran Member

Coins: 11

Emblems: GBA Music Expert
Clan Position: Trickster Goddess of Luna

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2012, 02:50:30 PM »

I genuinely thought I changed it... Oh well. Fix'd.
View Profile
Crystal Sonata
Mercury's Badass Bitch
Mercury Clan

« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2012, 01:53:59 AM »

VizualShocker is accepted into the Mercury Clan by default.

View Profile

« Reply #278 on: April 14, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »

Just Sol Clan for me. Can't be the Solar Gunslinger without being aligned to Sol.

View Profile
Crystal Sonata
Mercury's Badass Bitch
Mercury Clan

« Reply #279 on: March 12, 2013, 09:16:07 PM »

Mercurylighthouse is accepted into the Mercury Clan, under the Water aspect.

View Profile
Thunder-squall
Mercury Clan

Great Member

« Reply #280 on: January 15, 2014, 06:23:41 AM »

Mercury's Form
All questions marked with an Asterisk (*) are required. Any not marked are not.

*Forum Username:
Mercury Aspect (Mist, Water, or Ice):
*Do you plan on participating in the clan hack:
*Can you follow rules well:
*Are you good at making deadlines:
*Are you skilled at ROM hacking and have a copy of some kind of hacking tool:

Please fill out this form and send it to FrozenBlade

There are other requirements such as good forum behavior that will be checked on before approval. Don't expect to be approved if you get into trouble extremely often or are just an all around irritant.

Alright, putting forth my clan request publicly:

I am Thunder-Squall, on the east-coast of the USA.  I don't like the cold, but I like the storm, and even the damp period right after.  My aspects of preference would be mist, and then water.  I plan on participating in the hack to whatever extent the clan-leaders make use of me, but I have never before hacked a rom.  I respect rules because of the law, order, and community they represent, but not merely because they are rules (else I wouldn't be on a hacking site, right?).  I am good at meeting deadlines, and fulfilling my end of community efforts.

As stated before, I have no hacking experience, but have instead taken on the personal challenge to code components that can be put together into an open source, accessible, and easily customized Golden Sun game.  My current project is the basis for overworld map movement, dungeon puzzles, and battles.

Edit:  It wasn't asked, but I suppose I should say that the reasons I'm approaching Mercury first is because of their friendliness, but also their seeming willingness to engage in and pursue their own projects, and include others in the efforts.  I thank Takumi for the initial welcome to the clan-choosing process, and I thank Misery for the prototype hair sprites she made for me.  I'm eager to see the kinds of things you're up to, and I love to help people accomplish things.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 06:29:31 AM by Thunder-squall » Logged
View Profile
Crystal Sonata
Mercury's Badass Bitch
Mercury Clan

« Reply #281 on: January 16, 2014, 03:13:32 AM »

I must say, that is the best written application I have ever received.

Thunder-Squall is accepted into the Mercury Clan.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:16:39 AM by Takumi » Logged

View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #282 on: March 31, 2014, 10:36:53 AM »

I am not sure where the appropriate place for Clan Member Removals is, but I think this topic will work.

I would like to remove the following people for being 3+ months inactive at GSHC: (I would have probably made it 6 months... but we're 3 months into 2014 and there's only a one member difference, so...)

2013s:
leaf = December 09, 2013, 03:59:01 AM
RTGreece21 = September 21, 2013, 11:49:03 AM
dwkjohn = May 06, 2013, 08:38:31 AM
Salanewt = April 01, 2013, 10:12:10 AM

2012s and earlier:
brstrd = July 15, 2010, 06:10:41 AM
BloodyNeko = July 12, 2010, 07:25:18 PM
Chuck Norris = March 10, 2012, 03:51:33 PM
i_am_isaac = July 17, 2010, 03:48:39 AM
Sajin = November 01, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
SSBMX= September 09, 2011, 01:34:41 PM
felixsrg = December 12, 2012, 04:30:14 PM
KeinoGSTLA = August 03, 2011, 07:43:19 PM
Drick = May 23, 2011, 09:06:07 PM

Hopefully that will clean up the list so that people get a more reliable reading of how active Venus really is...

For the record, after those members above are removed, these are the Venus members we should still have:

Me = Today
MaxiPower = March 08, 2014, 05:20:28 PM
Kingzane = February 19, 2014, 08:40:51 PM
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:13:16 AM by Teawater » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

View Profile
Thunder-squall
Mercury Clan

Great Member

« Reply #283 on: March 31, 2014, 10:40:43 PM »

It may not be my place to, but I'd humbly suggest letting a year pass before removing members.  Even Atrius barely posts once a month or so.
View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #284 on: March 31, 2014, 11:19:48 PM »

Isn't that why I separated 2013s from the rest of them?

I strongly doubt Salanewt will come back in that time. (Tomorrow will be 1 year for him. The time he really left was in 2012, though. He used to be very active back then. I assume since then, he only logged in for April Fools... (and made no posts.) ; And from conversations with him a long time ago, it doesn't seem like he'll ever be active here again? (Even if he manages to randomly visit.)) - In fact, this guy would be my second in command, but oh well.. he left.

As for dwkjohn and RTGreece21... I know they were active members at one time... but somehow, I have doubts on their "permanent" returns... (I do remember there was a time dwkjohn left for a long time, and then came back to make 6 posts over a couple months... only to randomly leave again...)

Out of those that I'm removing, leaf is probably the most likely one to return. He was fired from Jupiter once, and it's not like I have a strong connection with him anyway.. so...

They are all welcome to come back when they become active again. (And I might not even require another form to be submitted.) It's not like I'm banning them, just removing them.

Anyway, the last post in Venus was on June 20, 2012, 03:33:48 AM , so I took this into consideration as well. (Just so you know.)

Even Atrius barely posts once a month or so.
But Atrius is active on the forum quite a few times a week/month, right? Those dates are the last time those members logged into the forum, not the last time they posted.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:56:44 PM by Teawater » Logged

View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
September 07, 2018, 03:51:10 AM
Majora: Updated all three Golden Sun 2.0 mod pages with awesome new information. The 2.0 mod series has merged with a unique and exciting project currently in development for Minecraft version 1.12.2! The beautiful objects and textures from the 2.0 series of Minecraft mods will feature as part of this expansive in-development Golden Sun project, which will bring in-depth classic Golden Sun gameplay to the Minecraft experience. We will provide an official reveal in the near future.
September 03, 2018, 07:35:55 PM
Caledor: what's really impressive is that in 3 years of modding here i've yet to do a full playthrough on TLA with my own mod lol
September 03, 2018, 06:51:38 PM
Luna_blade: ho that is still impressive
September 03, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
Caledor: it's not 71 cause i often skip numbers but i think that adding up the ones balance age as well it's about 80 versions
September 03, 2018, 11:51:45 AM
Luna_blade: holy @#$% 71 versions @caledor? What have I been missing all this time?
August 02, 2018, 07:42:12 PM
Caledor: patch for TLA uploaded again cause i forgot to update descriptions for 3 shields
August 02, 2018, 01:16:14 AM
Caledor: Don't want to triple post so I'll just announce here that v1.71 is out. I updated my last post.
July 29, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
KyleRunner: Let me see...
July 28, 2018, 08:12:34 PM
Fox: What value do you see at 08000468? (Or 00000468 in hex editor)  0801319D or 08F9EE50?
July 28, 2018, 07:11:11 PM
KyleRunner: "there is an easy fix by changing a pointer back to what it was suppose to be"... Hmmm... How?
July 27, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
Fox: Bootleg*
July 27, 2018, 10:09:03 AM
Fox: There are two ROMs that can be found on the internet, one may have the MEGAROMs boot load stuff. (So not truely clean.) ... If you get a screen while booting the game and holding L+R (I think it was?), then you know you have it, and your ROM is not truely "clean"... it is unfortunate, but there is an easy fix by changing a pointer back to what it was suppose to be..
July 27, 2018, 05:10:13 AM
MaxiPower: Hello World
July 25, 2018, 11:09:23 PM
KyleRunner: Well... here's The problem that needs solving: my GSTLA translation patch only works on a clean rom, with specific CRC. 
July 25, 2018, 07:59:37 PM
Fox: I am not sure I understand? If there was such a program to "clean" a dirty ROM dump, what exactly would it do?
July 25, 2018, 12:37:42 PM
KyleRunner: Hello, guys. Could someone teach me how to "clean" a dirty Golden Sun rom dump? Is there a program or something?
July 25, 2018, 01:37:40 AM
Atrius: @Fox, yeah... I was expecting it to take 2 weeks at most...
July 25, 2018, 12:03:01 AM
Majora: Yes, I believe so. Think they were made public a while ago prior to the site issue
July 24, 2018, 08:26:45 PM
Luna_blade: is it normal that I can see all clans?
July 24, 2018, 08:25:41 PM
Luna_blade: Nice to see it is back!

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise