News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Ideas For The Gshc 4-koma

Started by Charon, 11, April, 2009, 08:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Well, you know, you started me up in the Cbox down there with this discussion, so I think it may be better to continue it here.

Anyhow, what kind of suggestions do you have before I go off drawing Role beating me up with the colour hammer and Twocows ranting about FF7?...

No offense.

Charon

Well, if you read the GS 4-Koma, it could be something with situations.

Like, Role notices my colour blindness. I get my arm bitten off by Role. CBox self destructs with the comments...

...and the such.

twocows

(GeoCities is closing, so I deleted my image)
It changes colors every time you hit something with it. Am I a good artist or what?

Since I don't know what sort of plot (if any) you've got planned, I can't come up with much yet. However, Atrius could be some sort of absent hero. You know, someone who, were he here, would completely unbalance things in our favor... but he's got more important things to do, like saving the world.

Rolina

Oh, it's not just you.  ANYONE I see pulling off epic fail colors I will brutally beat into a bloody pulp.  WHILE LAUGHING! *insert maniacal laughter here*

So then, how would we look?  My avi is a good basis for now, but...  Uhh...

Well, Charon, would you be a Rule 63ified Yuber?

Perhaps twocows is a tiny mercury djinn who has the unfortunate fate of being the victim of random acts of senseless violence...

Rolina

Well, djinn are able to cast psynergy, so if the qualifications of being an adept are "Must be able to use psynergy", then... well... Heh heh...

And if you're really cool with being a female Yuber, than whatever floats your boat.

Charon

Bwuauauauauaua... you want me to have fun with this, don't you?

He said that he wants to be a human, not a djinni. Let's hope that he swims back to us and decides for himself. In other news... I'm gonna come up with pictures... hopefully.

Rolina

If nothing else we can use his screen name as a basis and have him be a pair of conjoined twin cows.

Charon

Well... this is more of an experiment with my tablet more than anything...

And it's decided. I'm not going to be using a tablet. Although my sense of humour does show a little bit on this...

The final verison will be way less sketchy, way less messy, and pretty much way less crappy in every single way. Hm... better start sketching some more ideas...

I'll probably be using digital mediums to colour (because as you can see, our banner I gave a crap about, this test comic I did not).

AAAAAND... That's supposed to be a laptop *shudders*

Charon

You want ME to be Yuber? Am... I dark enough for that O_o

XD just kidding, I could do that. Hell, the character is a brilliant character in comedy if done right (as I quickly found out).

Role and I must get in constand battles over colours (as everyone knows I'm colourblind) and Twocows always gets in the center of it. Although he said he wanted to be a mercury adept, not a djinni. Although... (looks at avatar) having a little djinni playing monkey in the middle might be rather humourous.

twocows

I think that laptop has a handle. O.o

You can make me whatever you want, I'm cool with it.

Rolina

...I thought that was a mini-scooter...

And twocows is now officially a water flea.

twocows

Quote from: Role on 15, April, 2009, 10:34:00 PM...I thought that was a mini-scooter...

Heh. It wouldn't fit me, and it's too easy. I could fly (I think; can water fleas fly?) and practically nothing could hit me.

I'd rather see the other extreme if I had to be some sort of animal: something slow-moving and easy to hit, but almost impossible to damage. Something like a shark, but less speed and able to withstand more damage. I'd say walrus, but they're really goofy-lookin'. Maybe a walrus with a beard; nothing can look goofy with a beard. A beard and glasses; I could be a scholar walrus. Or maybe a walrus with special-made walrus armor and a shield; a walrus warrior or even paladin. My tusks could be my swords. ALL WHO FACE ME WOULD TREMBLE IN FEAR! MEN WOULD KNEEL BEFORE MY GREATNESS AND SACRIFICES WOULD BE MADE TO STAY MY TOOTH-BLADES!

Or maybe a seal. Aww, isn't he just adorable?

Or I could, you know, be a person. That'd totally work, too.  

Charon

Quote from: Role on 15, April, 2009, 09:34:00 PM...I thought that was a mini-scooter...

Why exactly would he be riding a mini scooter? Well, I should make that into a comic, nonetheless.

Hell, this topic has me getting ideas. I'll start sketching today. Not on my tablet, ha ha.

Matrim

Muhahahahahahahaha, i'll beat you drawing(not really) with my new psyenergy. *takes out paint brush* Muhahahahahahaha "Paint!" *Canvas appears and the brush starts to paint*

LOL  

Rolina

Paint?!  AGGGGGH!

*jdmj90 uses MS Paint!
*Role is ejected from battle...

Charon

Paint used "CRAPPY EDITING TOOLS!"
Role, Charon and 'J take 4654154546 damage! No one came out... ALIVE.

I did a sketch, I may scan it for approval before I do any lining. I can already tell it looks better than my *gulp* tablet stuff.

twocows

I figured it out. The thing in the picture? That's KITT from Knight Rider, except with a mixed South US/British accent (if you think about it, that is a completely impossible accent).

Charon

That would be Role talking about my terrible taste with colours whilst me reading it on my computer wearing a wig, a hat, a black costume and gloves, along with different coloured contacts.

AND I'LL SCAN IT. I was very busy today...