News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hi! Meet the new user inetryconydot.

Started by inetryconydot, 04, June, 2010, 01:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inetryconydot

Hello! I really liked your forum - forum.goldensunhacking.net. I just signed up and immediately decided to introduce myself, if I'm wrong section, ask the moderators to move the topic to the right place, hopefully it will take me well... My name is Jack, me 29 years, humourist and serious man in one person. I apologize for my English

Rolina

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to General Motors. If you would like to speak to a representative who cares about Spambots, please go somewhere else. If you would not like to comply, please contact Atrius, Corvidae, or JamietheFlameUser, so they can ban you appropriately. If you would like to remove your advertisements, please do so before reading the rest of this post.

Hello, and welcome to the [spoiler=hidden]Golden Sun Hacking Community[/spoiler]! As long as you follow the rules (and demonstrate them), you will be sure to have fun.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Quote from: Role
SPAMBOT ALERT!
What she said!

Aile~♥

Banned spambot is banned.

End discussion.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...