News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Hi There!

Started by BlazingPhoenix, 03, June, 2010, 01:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlazingPhoenix

My username is BlazingPhoenix. I like First Person Shooters, Third Person Shooters, RPGs and Platformers. When I first saw Golden Sun I really liked it and went through the first one at least two or three times. I have only gone through The Lost Age once, but I might do so again. I'm really happy that there's an editor, since I like to mod games. 

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

Sajin

Welcome to GSHC BlazingPhoenix!
Hope you have fun around here. Well, and hi to you too!

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Seeing as my pc is laggy as hell, I'm gonna make this quick. (I typed quack at first >_>) Hi.

Ah, you like playing FPS games, huh? Ever played Doom? It's outdated but still kicks @#$.

And yes, my siggy is a Halo reference.

Charon

Welcome! It's nice to see someone so interested in modding and the editor. Don't forget, we need help with the website as well - any help would be greatly appreciated!

Don't forget to read the rules by clicking my signature - remember, only the silly members forget to read the rules! *loads assault rifle*

BlazingPhoenix

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 03, June, 2010, 10:25:41 AM
Ever played Doom?
Yup! It's one of the FPS games I play the most. I also mod for it as well.

Aile~♥

Ohai there.

Y'know, Role, your old paste-in introduction was better.

YAY A NEW MEMBER IS HERE. *rejoicing and stuffs*

XD

I personally can't stand first person shooters. I always get lost. :um:
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

@Jamie: You always get lost? I think you mean that you're always pwn'd. You must like to respawn a lot >_<

@Blazing: You mod for Doom? Have you heard about the Doom Rickroller? FUNNIEST VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION EVAR! Never before have I killed someone with crappy 80's pop music ^-^

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community! As long as you follow the rules, you should be sure to have fun here.

Modding? It is fun, isn't it?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Aile~♥

@Megadark:

There was also a Super Mario World ROM hack that was just a rickroll.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

BlazingPhoenix

Quote from: MegaDarkNero on 03, June, 2010, 01:15:43 PM@Blazing: You mod for Doom? Have you heard about the Doom Rickroller? FUNNIEST VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION EVAR! Never before have I killed someone with crappy 80's pop music ^-^
Yeah, I liked that one, I've seen a version of that but with Disco Inferno instead and that's hilarious. It even sets enemies on fire. XD

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

The things people hack into videogames... That must be why modding is so damn fun to do when you're bored. Yeah, I mod games when I'm bored.

Disco Inferno? That I MUST see! Setting enemies on fire with a lameass song! OMGWTFBBQ! With an emphasis on the BBQ!

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello there, and welcome to Golden Sun Hacking Community, I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

How much experience do you have with modding games?
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

BlazingPhoenix

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=15873 I'm working on this and I'm working on a few other things and thank you.  :happy: