News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Time Well Spent

Started by twocows, 22, March, 2009, 03:36:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twocows

So what's taking up the majority of everyone's time at the moment (besides education, work, or sleep)? For me, I'd say my time's split between daydreaming in various places (I can do this for quite a while), miscellaneous web browsing (Slashdot, Joystiq, forums, and web comics take up most of my time here) and playing Left 4 Dead, an FPS by Valve Software. I like the heavy emphasis on cooperation; basically, if you don't work well with your teammates, you end up dead. Most people I know tend to like the versus mode, where two teams of four alternate being survivors and infecteds, but I prefer campaign; expert mode especially offers a fun challenge. A lot of people complain about the game being repetitive, but I've been playing it since the demo before its release, and I haven't gotten sick of it. With new content releases coming in the next few weeks, I'll probably be playing for quite a bit longer.

Charon

Well, obviously Pokemon Jupiter Version. I've been working really hard on it to insert the female character.