News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Pok

Started by MaxiPower, 12, March, 2009, 08:24:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Have any of you seen it from over at the Pok

Charon

Hm, I've heard of it.

Unfortunately, EVERYONE seems to be using that guy's tilesets. It's really starting to piss me off over there. I wish the other people would actually make some new ones and be original.

And no to the last question. You could probably make a really long givepokemon script and give yourself all the pokemon, though.

givepokemon 0x1 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
Would tell the game to give you a Bulbasaur (Pokemon 0x1) at level 1 not holding an item. Repeat the script for every Pokemon, then, voila.

MaxiPower

Quote from: Charon on 12, March, 2009, 08:33:00 PMHm, I've heard of it.

Unfortunately, EVERYONE seems to be using that guy's tilesets. It's really starting to piss me off over there. I wish the other people would actually make some new ones and be original.

And no to the last question. You could probably make a really long givepokemon script and give yourself all the pokemon, though.

givepokemon 0x1 0x1 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
Would tell the game to give you a Bulbasaur (Pokemon 0x1) at level 1 not holding an item. Repeat the script for every Pokemon, then, voila.
lol no i dont want to cheat to get them haha, I want to play one and catch them... lol Charon... just lol.

Rolina

Hmm... I wonder what they'll have as the starter set?  Also, what's with the names?  The characters are Red, Green, Yellow, and Blue, in that order (or, if going by US standards, swap the names for Green and Blue)... Why give them the anime names, when the anime is simply based on the games?

Meh, I guess I'm just too nitpicky...

weckar

All 8 regions in 1 game? I can't even think of 8 Pok

twocows

weckar

As far as I know, the Orange Archipelago is the only full anime-only region, and quite a small one at that (I'd say map size 4000 x 4000 pixels, tops). I never cared much for it in my mappings, but I am quite interested in how they're planning to change the unique battle mechanics that it should have...

an I did myself a favour and got a list of all regions:

Kanto

Rolina

They supposedly include the anime only Orange Islands that everyone seems to be drooling over.  It's safe to assume then that they'll also include other anime-only areas.