News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Job Increase

Started by zach, 26, April, 2009, 06:44:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach

Charon

Actually, things are getting worse in Michigan... guess why.

twocows

"governor, our, idiot, an, is." See if you can unscramble the secret code!

Rolina

Job increase?  Yeah, riiiight.  If that were the case, I'd have found a job by now...

Charon

True. Mum would have 20 jobs by now, considering how many times she's applied in the last 6 or so months.

Rolina

Quote from: twocows on 26, April, 2009, 07:03:00 PM"president, our, idiot, an, is." See if you can unscramble the secret code!
FIX'D

I know, tell me about it.  I've been applying and what not ever since new years down here in austin...  And yet, who gets the jobs?  Why, all the illegal mexican pricks!  Even the LEGAL aliens are getting pissed off about them, trust me, I know a few.

Charon

Living in Texas, you do not know the fail that is Granholm. She's worse than Obama by far.

Another reason why to hate the democrats.

Matrim

We'll i'm lucky enough here to be hired for summer help for the Sec. of State. Probably helps that i did it last here as well. But boy do you get crazy people sometimes at the DMV's.
And most of the money will be going for my college expences but i do get paid decently. $9.00 no overtime and no benifits obviously since i'm just summer help.  But its a job and i'm glad for it. I get to do stickers for a month straight probably!