News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

FIFA 2010 Football Tournement - South Africa

Started by Charon, 14, June, 2010, 10:35:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

Quote from: MaxiPower on 14, June, 2010, 10:35:42 PM
Quote from: Role on 14, June, 2010, 10:20:08 PM
Yeah, I found out about that in an article floating around the web titled:  Why Canada Sucks.  Being an American, I HAD to read it. XD

No offense, Sala.  A lot of the people are cool, you're proof enough of that - but the country itself is kinda... pfft...

theres a whole site dedicated to America

http://www.whyamericasucks.com/
I'm sure there's one for almost every developed country out there...

Salanewt

There most likely will be, for pretty much any country on any continent (and claiming land in Antarctica does not count).

I think I am likely to choose either the UK or the US, for the team to root for. Is there a list of all of the countries with teams playing?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

I hope that England dont win it... praying actually

They won it in 1966 and we have been hearing about it ever 5 mins... its tormenting.

But after there last performance its confirmed they have no chance along with a string of other countries

Salanewt

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/index.html - Team list.

Oh, they are in it? I don't know which one to pick out of these two... Australia or New Zealand. I might vote for New Zealand.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

My breakdown

South Africa (No Chance)
Japan(No Chance)
Australia(No Chance)
Korea Republic(No Chance)
Netherlands(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
Korea(No Chance)
Brazil   (Possibly Champions)
Ghana(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
England(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
Spain(Possibly Champions)
Paraguay(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
Côte d'Ivoire(No Chance)
Germany(Possibly Champions)
Denmark(No Chance)
Serbia(No Chance)
Italy(Last Years Winners, teams to old to win the cup)
Chile(No Chance)
Mexico(No Chance)
United States(No Chance)
Switzerland   
Slovakia(No Chance)
Argentina(Possibly Champions)
Honduras(No Chance)
New Zealand(No Chance)   
Nigeria(No Chance)
Cameroon(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
Algeria(No Chance)
Greece(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
Slovenia(No Chance)
Portugal(Decent Team, Not a Champion)
France(Cheating MFs)
Uruguay(No Chance)

Salanewt

Well, I will offer duo support for both of them then.

That does seem like an accurate breakdown. It barely influences which country I am likely to vote for though.

Have a nice day.

Rolina

All I know is that here in the USA, if by some freak chance we win, nobody will care.  Hollow victory...

Charon

Quote from: Role on 14, June, 2010, 09:33:58 PM
I dunno, with the Canadian Youth Soccer League's new rule about "if you win by >5 points, you lose", I think it's just a karmic kick in the balls.  Soccer pros scoff at them for such a stupid rule.

Edit:  No, I'm not making crap up.  See for yourself:  Canadian Youth Soccer League: Winning by More Than Five Counts as a Loss
Well, that's because Canadian Football makes less sense than American Football.

Hahaha, if the US beat England though, that'd be hilarious.

Quote from: MaxiPower on 14, June, 2010, 10:57:52 PM
France(Cheating MFs)
It's France. What is to be expected?

someone needs to stop those damn horns already; they sound like a thousand chainsaws o.o

MaxiPower

Quote from: Role on 15, June, 2010, 10:22:27 AM
All I know is that here in the USA, if by some freak chance we win, nobody will care.  Hollow victory...

Win the Cup or get through to the next stages..

If they get one win in the next two games they should get through to the knock-out stages... Slovenia and Algeria, they should make it through to the next round. If they get draws in both games, there out. Same for England. The top two teams get through and Solvenia are already on a win (3 points) so just need a draw really. another win will secure there place. But Solvenia and Algeria are brown so England and US should come back