News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Some things I noticed in the trailer

Started by Hoopa, 15, June, 2010, 02:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Salanewt

It probably is. The twins almost look like construction workers in uniform or something though. Maybe they were working on fixing the bridge when the dark sun thingy appeared (remembering the video trailer)?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

felixsrg

I just noticed something from this image, the symbol in the door is the same as Matthew's buckle, coincidence?

The sun is shining again, and his new story is about to start... Golden Sun Dark Dawn.

Salanewt

Oh yeah, I never noticed. Perhaps the belt is useful for the plot? Of course, it could be a well known symbol amonsgt adepts, but that is a nice observation.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Charon

Interesting. Perhaps it's Mt. Aleph?

Also, Crown has a face:

Considering there's only room for 9 djinn and the apparent face on the bottom of the picture, it could mean that there are 4 more characters currently unknown.

Salanewt

I am guessing that one person who was cut off is either Venus or Mercury. Notice how each row has a border? Each border is coloured based on the character's element. The next screen is darker when not shown. However, making the Mercury or Venus borders darker would closer resemble what is shown. On top of this, the border almost looks like a Mercury border, meaning that they are more likely our second Mercury. Of course, the image is a .JPG, so it is a bit hard to tell right now (especially since it looks like brown hair, which is usually not used in the games for Mercury). I guess only time will tell now.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

Of course, it could also mean that the Mercury character we see in the first four is NOT Crown, considering they aren't labelled with names, and considering that Crown's battle sprite looks a lot older than the portrait.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Sajin

It's just me or do the djinn from the same element look diferent from each other?

Berthenk

Quote from: Sajin on 04, September, 2010, 04:14:14 AM
It's just me or do the djinn from the same element look different from each other?
It's not just you. I think this confirms that there are different djinni for the same element, like the awesome looking Mars djinn in one of the scans.

Sajin

Perhaps now djinn gain levels or something then? Either way, It looks pretty interesting. And by the way Berthenk, what do you mean with "awesome looking Mars djinn in one of the scans"?

Berthenk

Quote from: Sajin on 04, September, 2010, 12:17:23 PM
Perhaps now djinn gain levels or something then? Either way, It looks pretty interesting. And by the way Berthenk, what do you mean with "awesome looking Mars djinn in one of the scans"?
It's possible that they gain levels, but then we would see more of the same djinni for one element, which is not the case. Unless I've got bad eyesight. To the right side of the scan is the awesome djinn I'm talking about. Compare it to the one that's in the middle.

Salanewt

If I recall correctly, every djinni looks different based on their name (like Flower vs. Flint, or Corona vs. Mist). It is nice, to make each one special when you get it. I can not think of any useful differences though.

Have a nice day.

Aile~♥

It adds to the atmosphere, which is one of the most important parts of an RPG. Because that's why people play RPGs over FPSes and fighting games, along with the plot.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]