News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Name Changes

Started by Charon, 16, June, 2010, 08:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charon

Request Name Changes here. Please ONLY post your new requested name. It can be up to 36 characters long (including spaces). You may request a name change whenever, but for our sake please don't do it every day or something >->

ONE NAME CHANGE PER MONTH. WE'RE KEEPING A TIMESTAMP SO IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY WITH THIS RULE WE WILL IGNORE YOUR POST.

Rolina

Aww, you went back to Charon?  Now I can't call you Goth Bird Girl anymore... T-T

Menaus

You better change your name again, because last I checked you were a Ferrywomen, not a Ferryman
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Charon

Charon the Ferrywoman doesn't really sound good.

((Role, you can call me whatever you like. Instead of referencing my namesake, you can reference my love of The Crow lol)

dograt50

Charon

Done. I did NOT change your login so you still need to use your old username to log in, however, your visible name is now Chuck Norris.

MaxiPower

Erm this could get confusing... Who was Chuck Norris

+ on a side note, Maybe it should cost -1 reputation to change name :)

Charon

Hrm, I'd rather not because some people don't have a lot of reputation. Badges are profile goodies but names are seen all around the site. I'd rather not have every administrator action cost the requesting user reputation, especially considering I might add Djinn, Items and Summons onto the purchase list.

Hoopa

Could you change my name to Whizkidhv? I know it's just a typo but...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

leaf

I'm surprised you're not changing to Hoopa...
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Salanewt

Just as a question, but would it be possible to have a "previously known as" list or something, so if many people change their names, we can use the list to remember who they were?

Have a nice day.

Edit: Chuck Norris was previously known as dograt50, if anyone is confused about it now.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

RTGreece21

Rayflo watches KuramaKarasuLEMON

(i know its an odd one, but ^^; hehe~)
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Atrius (He/Him)

Just because there's a topic for name change requests doesn't mean you can go changing it on a whim any time you want.  I'd almost prefer this topic didn't exist so that people had to PM us so it's more of a hassle for them, and they'd be more likely to only do it if they were serious about it.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RTGreece21

o.o; well, i am serious... i just didnt know how to fit Rayflo in the name earlier... um, but i wasnt gonna change my name that much...  :sad: im sorry...

Charon

Alright, a name change only once every month. We'll put a timestamp on them so we know for sure.

(Also don't forget to include previous usernames, Atrius)

Clara Vita (she/her/hers)

purge
Anemos Alchemist -> Spirit of the Dawn -> Lord Claros Flamestrike -> Clara Vitalia -> Clara Vita

Can you find the point at which I came out as trans? lmfao

Arch-Dullahan

Um... would it be possible to change to Arch-Dullahan?

Charon

Done. Don't forget that your last name, "Shogun", is your login username.

RTGreece21

Sorry for being obnoxious and choosing such a stupid name. if you could, could you change it to RTGreece21 for me? that way it doesnt stand out so annoyingly anymore. once again, my appologies