News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Name Changes

Started by Charon, 16, June, 2010, 08:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crystal Sonata

Hmm im tired of being referred to as momiji or momi when i state that i want to be called momo.

Please change my name to Momo.

EDIT: For future reference by future viewers my username WAS momiji14.
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

If I say anything that offends you, grow a set.

Akimbo Assassin

Requesting a name change to Akimbo Assassin.

Hoopa

Meh, request change to Hoopa.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Eh.. For this special occasion and that cdp is pretty much the opposite of me.. (Not exactly, but somewhat in that range.)

I mean

O'Charleys has a lot of meals that have meat in them (Probably all of them? Except maybe the house salad??), but there is one thing I get, I order it without the chicken, though.

DrPepper is a soda drink.. I don't drink much of them either.. I try to go for bottled water or tea.

So? What does this give me?

A name change to Teawater , atleast for now. (Ofcourse, if I decide I don't like it after a month, I can always switch back to cdp or get a new name,..)

8 characters this time! Sweet. Tried to make it a compound word.. Oh well, atleast their both liquids like how Sala and newt are both amphibians.

Have a terrific day.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Crystal Sonata

Requesting a change to "FrozenBlade".

For the record my name was formerly "Momo"
Anything I post here is solely my opinion, and is not proven fact, unless I specify otherwise.

dwkjohn

Removed. nevermind.
Just sayin'.  

,-~~-.___.            Golden Sun
  /   |  '         \   Hacking Community
(     )           0              |
   \_/-, ,------'              /
      ===                     //                   
      /    \-'~;    /~~~(O)
    /    __/~|__/         |   
=(  _____| (_________|
All your internet entertainment.

Rolina

Quote from: FrozenBlade on 25, June, 2011, 04:16:59 AM
Requesting a change to "FrozenBlade".

For the record my name was formerly "Momo"
Oooooh, I was wondering who that PM was from.

Now its subject matter kinda makes sense.

Griever

Can i have my name shortened to Griever please?

Tetsuya the Azure Blade

Uh, can I have my name changed to Tetsuya the Azure Blade? Why Tetsuya? It's my middle name IRL (and part of the name my Japanese family and friends call me by, Tetsuya Suzuki), and the Azure Blade part is just to make it sound cooler.

leaf

ffs nero if you hadn't edited your post I never would've known it was you
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Crystal Sonata

I would like a name change to "Takumi". It's a name I've been considering for a while as a male replacement for my female name "Momo". Whenever you can Atrius. This is part of the reason we need a co-admin, so you don't have to deal with this petty stuff.

Crystal Sonata

Bump on my request. It has been over a month >.<

Atrius (He/Him)

Sorry, FrozenBlade, I never even noticed that first post.  Your user name is now Takumi.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Crystal Sonata

Rolina

I seem to be transitioning my name in other sites as well, thanks to my Namification of my character here.  I suppose I may actually be requesting a name change then, for the first time in like... shoot, since before I freaking left Gaia online like six years ago.  Dang.

Rolina is the requested name, since I seem to be transitioning into it.  You can still call me Role, of course, since that's just a name-ified Role anyways.

Kai Hong

Can I get my name changed back to Kai Hong, please?
WARNING! IT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO READ THIS WARNING! NOW YOU WILL DIE...eventually.

Atrius (He/Him)

Certainly, sorry about that, guess I missed some of the April fools leftovers.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Dullahan1116

charon the ferryman

Can you change my name to

daigonite

Exactly like that.

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

I want to change my name to:

Fox

What does a fox say. :)
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)