News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

User-Created Badges

Started by Charon, 18, June, 2010, 02:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

But I like the current ones because the other ones look really kinda... uh... hand-drawn. DX
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Rolina

...They do?  ...I dun see it. :/

Tan

Alternatively, appease both camps by keeping the old ones and posting the new ones seperately. *Shrug*
"Video Games"
-Raocow

Rolina

How does that appease both?  One camp wants replacement, the other just wants them as new badges.  You'd only be appeasing one side.

Rockisftw

>> Awkward time to come in, and I honestly almost fell asleep reading through a few pages.. but.. has noone done a Geass one yet? That'd. Be. Epic.
If one is to gain something, they must take it from someone else.
Such is the end effect of the Law of Equivilent Exchange. In the end, each breath you take is one you are taking from another person.
So, how does that make you feel when someone dies of deprivation?

If white people are white due to living in a climate with moderate sun and snow, and black people are black due to the large amounts of melanin in their skin caused by living under the taxing sun, why are asians [slanty eyed and yellow]?
Veryy intresting once I looked this up, it came up with "due to harsh conditions involving strong sunlight, strong winds [therefore, dust being kicked up]. It makes sense if you think about it, but thats the reason? Haha, trolololol.

zman9000

well I was planning on making a set of badges of the two most well known characters from 25 well known anime... maybe i should make a topic on it?
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

Formally requesting the creation of a Lilligant badge (in the same style as the current Pokemon badges).

I mean come on, she's too cute to not be a badge.

Aile~♥

Don't you mean "formally"? Anyway, I want a Roggenrola badge! Heh heh...

(I'm also sick of this theme. STFU, April fools is over already!)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

zman9000

so... this topic is dead... darn
Check my youtube channel out for lots of cool gaming related videos at http://www.youtube.com/user/xXzman9000Xx

Rolina

With Charon's permaban, we don't have an admin with the time to do site-oriented things.  Really nothing you can do about it, I doubt anyone here is qualified - we all have personal grudges, and would be likely to abuse them.

Atrius (He/Him)

She's not perma-banned, she just left.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RagnarokEmissary

Quote from: Rolina on 02, April, 2012, 02:45:27 PM
Formally requesting the creation of a Lilligant badge (in the same style as the current Pokemon badges).

I mean come on, she's too cute to not be a badge.
I agree. Lilligant's one of the cutest Gen V Pokemon, she should DEFINATLEY be a badge.

I mean, look at her~

Rolina

Quote from: Atrius on 25, June, 2012, 09:41:31 AM
She's not perma-banned, she just left.
Is that so?  Well, still, and admin who abandoned their duties is one in need of replacement, so... well, if you know anyone who's willing to do all the forum-centric stuff, it might be a good idea to bring them into the GSHC.

Rolina

Just found these, and thought they looked awesome.  Buuuut they're gifs, and I lack software to give them the proper borders...

Yeah yeah, I know, no Forum Admin to upload actual badges, but I figure it's only a matter of time before Root Admin Atrius finds someone to handle site maintenance so he can focus on other things.  The position of Luna is open, and what is Light without Shadow?

Anywho, they need like, borders, right?  And to be shrunk to 48x48 px, right?  So 48x48 with a 1px border... Those would make awesome badges. :3

Shinigami

Hint:
Gnu Image Manipulation Program.
Seriously, it opens just about anything...

What is your problem with the GIMP anyway?
So nanoka~

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Shinigami is right, and they still look nice too.

I've only done this one for right now.

Edit:  I think they should be 50x50, but I took it down to 48x48 from what Role's post requested. Perhaps the border should go outside the image instead.... ; That, and some slight quality adjustments should be made. There are left over pixels from the ears. If you compare the layers individually, you will find that you have two options: Get rid of the pixels entirely by replacing them. Or draw on the layer that is on top, so those pixels can be maintained in its own frame. I myself, would probably choose the second choice. (latter) ; Better yet, I'm going to use GIMP in conjunction with Paint.NET.. Hmm.. FIXED! See the last image.
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Shinigami

The jupiter djinni might give you some problems regarding it's proportions...

I had made some, but then 'we' reinstalled our operating systems (both Linux and Windows)...
I remember having difficulties getting the detail of the jupiter djinni to show up after antializing...
So nanoka~

Robert Joe

Here are the others:

I made them 50x50, since that is the size of the other badges. I can change this, though.

....... Also.... Am I the only one in the world who has always found Djinni to be somewhat creepy..? ....

Edit: Also, here is an unrelated one that I made. It is a bit too low-quality to be added, though:

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Oh cool. How did you do that so fast?

Let me put them side by side with my Venus one.

= Does something seem strange with the timing?
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)

Robert Joe

Yeah. I think that I messed up with the timing. Also, mine appear to by slightly grainy. I will work on them...