News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

I'm having a heck of a bad week

Started by Atrius, 24, June, 2010, 02:49:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTGreece21

ah, ok, its knitted. that makes A LOT more sence ^^;
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

Ouch, that sounds painful.

How many months is this gonna knock you back?

Atrius (He/Him)

Meh, I didn't like eating, or having things like soap and toilet paper around the house anyway.

Nah, it's not that bad.  I've got enough saved up to foot the bill already, it is gonna be quite a bit larger of a dent than I'd hoped to make in my savings any time soon though.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Menaus

No toilet paper? How do you survive?
"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

I'll keep a bucket of pine cones in the bathroom, I hear they're nature's toilet paper.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RTGreece21

"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Menaus

"You state that I have misinterpreted my results, and it looks as though you believe my views to be unsound. Your arguments are those of an eminent scholar. I was myself a fair scholar. For years I pondered, so to speak, day and night over books, and filled my head with sound views–very sound ones, indeed—those of others. But I could no[t] get to practical results. I then began to work and think independently. Gradually my views became unsound, but they conducted me to some sound results." - Nikola Tesla

Atrius (He/Him)

Reminds me of arctic survival school, except it would be warmer than -30 degrees.

RTGreece21

survival school? i forgot you were a little extreme ^^;

Atrius (He/Him)

RTGreece21

yeah, i know, i remembered after you said the training ^^;

Atrius (He/Him)

Yeah... When we're riding with the Pararescue guys in their chopper, it's pretty much understood that if they get an emergency call we're gonna get dropped off in the middle of nowhere until it's taken care of.  Not to mention that the majority of our sites are out in the middle of nowhere, so if our ATV's or Snow Machines break down it could be quite a ways to anything resembling civilization, and when the winters up here can get below -40 easy you need to be prepared.

RTGreece21

im not surprised at all. seriously.

Menaus

You do any boy scouts when you were a kid? It can really prepare you for that kind of stuff

RTGreece21

i dont think boy scouts metters to him anymore anyways. he would have re-learned all the useful crap whether he took it or not