News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

=3 hi

Started by BloodyNeko, 05, July, 2010, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyNeko

hi ^^ im new here and im an artist that like's anime =3
Im kinda shy and not really that social but im very kind.

RTGreece21

Kitten~ X3
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Aile~♥

Hi!

Y'know, complimenting yourself just makes you seem like you've got an ego. >.<

Normally, one expects that if someone's joining a Golden Sun forum, they like Golden Sun.

(I gotta say, I'm a little suspicious of this guy. Looks almost like a duplicate account, given the warning from RT and the fact that this person isn't even really phrasing this very introduction-like. Oh, and the whole 30 seconds between the two posts.)
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

MaxiPower

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 05, July, 2010, 03:49:12 PM
Hi!

Y'know, complimenting yourself just makes you seem like you've got an ego. >.<

What?

In other news, Welcome

RTGreece21

lol your just mean to me Jamie~ kitten is Kitten. i met her the other day, she really is adorable. and she's shy, thats why it doesnt look like an introduction XD she has her own deviantart page http://darklostsoul111.deviantart.com/ her style is completely different than mine, so dont worry. she's no duplicate.
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Salanewt

Hello Kitten, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community!

You will probably have fun here, as long as you follow the rules of course.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

leaf

Hai. I'm usually a bit wary of people that say they're kind but have "bloody" in their name, but hai and enjoy your stay.

@Jamie: Rosen refreshes the page... a lot. I know this because there are days I refresh the page a lot, too, and I always see him on.

[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

RTGreece21

QuotePosted by: leafgreen386 
Insert Quote
Hai. I'm usually a bit wary of people that say they're kind but have "bloody" in their name, but hai and enjoy your stay.

@Jamie: Rosen refreshes the page... a lot. I know this because there are days I refresh the page a lot, too, and I always see him on.

She has a unique style, but she really is kind~ XD
also, thanks XD i've been expecting her since last night - im the one that reffered her to this place, so i made sure to refresh a lot to catch her posts quickly~

BloodyNeko

im sorry i didnt know that but the reason why i have bloody in my name is because i love gore XD

RTGreece21

X3~~~~ Kitten is so adorable~~~~

BloodyNeko

XD ty...maybe i shouldnt have put the complimenting thing about myself even though i didnt entend it to be that way  :Sweat:

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello, and welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Jamie...  Play nice, I don't see any signs of a duplicate account, and describing your personality is hardly complimenting yourself.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

RTGreece21

dont worry, kitten. i told you Jamie is uptight, and i meant it. i've been pretty silly with him, so he doesnt trust me at all anymore~ XD Atrius is right. your just explaining yourself, its not really complimenting yourself at all~

BloodyNeko

ok ^^ thank you. This place so far seems like fun =3 and the ppl seem nice to

Aile~♥

Yeah, sorry for coming across as a control freak.

Anyway, hai.

And now I'm bored.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

leaf

Yeah. Don't mind jamie too much. Ever since he became the global mod he's been trying to act tough. He's harmless, though.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

RTGreece21

your only bored because you don't have Kitten on skype~ X3 she really is adorable and interesting~ ...but then again, Jamie~, I could always take your time~ :heart:

i got >.>ninja'd by leaf XD

Hoopa

Nice to meet you! It's nice to see new people on now and then. Hope you have fun here!
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

BloodyNeko

hehehe ty everyone ^^ for being so nice to me and especially u rayflo watches kuramakarsulemon...such a long name XD

RTGreece21

lol just call me Rosen, okay Kitten? XD much faster. or Kurama, or RTSSH21. any of those three names will do XD heck, ive even been called LEMON XD