News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

=3 hi

Started by BloodyNeko, 05, July, 2010, 03:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BloodyNeko

lol ok hahah ill call ya Rosen then =3

RTGreece21

"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

Oh, hi there.  Welcome to the forums.

Hm?  What's that?  What am I doing to this person?  Well, you see, I'm a Miracle Member.  Sanae here is a self-proclaimed Goddess of Miracles.  And I hate Sanae with the passion of a thousand burning sunsClearly one of us has to die.  So I'm killing her.  You need not worry, though, I don't plan on doing this to anyone else at the moment.

Of course, go anywhere near my flower garden and you're dead.  But so long as you keep that in mind, and follow the rules, you should have no problems here.  Heck, you can even join in on the Sanae torture if you wish...

RTGreece21

^^; maybe you should have used the other greeting. you know, the cute, non-violent one?
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

My greeting always matches my avi.

RTGreece21

fair enough, but i hope you dont intimidate her ^^;

Rolina

Like it matters?  She already chose her clan.

RTGreece21

you can still be nice, even though she chose to be in my family, not yours. she's shy and adorable. she wouldnt be able to fight back for a while

Rolina

I never said I was being mean, though - that is something you came to on you own conclusion, is it not?

RTGreece21

oh, no its not really being mean, its just a little violent for a Kitten.

Sajin

Hey a new member! Hello there and welcome to the GSHC! Hope you have fun around here.

BloodyNeko