News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Jamie's Moderation Complaints

Started by Rolina, 05, July, 2010, 07:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolina

So, why no love for the Jupiter clan?

Note from Administrator - I split this topic because the clan requests is not the place to discuss the moderation abilities of Jamie. However, feel free to discuss any complaints here.

RTGreece21

because she wanted to be in the same clan as me, just like i wanted to be in Jamie's clan~ XD
"Optimistic about Pessimism."
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

The same Jamie that was being kinda... rude to her in the intro thread?

RTGreece21

eh. jamie doesnt like me or trust me in any way. im not impressed that he would go after poor defencless Kitten though. i'm liking him less and less ^^;
"Want to see my good side? Hah heh heh... That was a trick question. All I have are good sides."[/color]

Rolina

He used to be fine, up until he became a mod.  Now he's just... mean.

But still, it's not just for that - it's like nobody seems to be even thinking about jupiter anymore.

RTGreece21

yeah, i know. Jamie used to be so much fun, but now he's a stiff and a meanie.

jupiter doesnt even do stuff within their clan anymore or something? well.. you guys are pretty hardcore, especially when considering the fact that the clans arent even completely set up yet

leaf

Actually, I think it's just that we play our parts more than the other clans do >_>

Part of the fun is in the mock seriousness of it all.

It's no fun when none of the other clans are even doing anything, though.
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

RTGreece21

you dont even have 10 people and you have epic overlord-style names. you guys are too harcore. you should have waited for all that epic stuff for when things actually got started.

Salanewt

Well... Lets start.

1: I do recall Charon saying that this topic is either for requests or questions, right? This is going somewhere, and I do have a question.

2: Please lay off of Jamie. He is a cool person, but different events happen that have caused different effects on his character. Also, Role... *Runs away to whistle and hums in the corner.*

3: I was actually considering joining either Jupiter or Mercury, up until a few days before joining Venus. I decided that it might be the best clan, and then I finalized my decision when charleysdrpepper joined. Glad I joined Venus too, since it truly is the Friendliest Clan. :happy:

4: Hey, Leaf. You have to be in Venus to know what we are doing. We have a few fun things that we are setting up (however, I have my stupid law course). Also, go Rayflo!

5: Question: Hey Charon? Will the Reputation Shop eventually tie in with Clans, or will they always remain separate?

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

So... you're claiming that we're not friendly either?

Might I remind you that we're the first ones that came up with the whole 'clan conflict' game, and that it took us LITERALLY explaining that we're just trying to have fun to take y'all to realize "ooh... that's what they were doing"?  I mean, if there's no competition, what's the point of clans?

RTGreece21

competition is good and all, but i see clans more like families to hang out with ^^; maybe that makes me weird, but its fun to have more family one can play with ^^

Rolina

Well, you could do that in the general forums.  However, friendly competition never hurt anyone, and we all know how hilarious things can get when you do things like staged intros and the like.  Hell, even the brainless oafs who partake in professional wrestling get this!

RTGreece21

i didnt say i didnt understand. remember, i was one of the first to join in because i thought it would be a good way to bug Jamie. i just lik ethis Venus pace better~

Charon

I can't say that I'm very pleased with Jamie's behaviour, but the Clan Requests is not the thread to discuss it. *Split*

Rolina

Except only part of this is about Jamie - the majority of it is me wondering why nobody joins Jupiter anymore.

Salanewt

QuoteExcept only part of this is about Jamie - the majority of it is me wondering why nobody joins Jupiter anymore.

Yeah, but Charon also said that the other topic was for requests or questions, and that other posts would be deleted.

Anyway, is this topic a good idea? Just looking in as an outsider, but it does not seem entirely fair to have a public topic to complain about someone we know and trust.

Have a nice day.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

RTGreece21

^^; yeah, it doesnt really seem fair to me either. as mean as he got, a yopic JUSt for bashing him his kinds overdoing it

leaf

ITT: Admin approval to bash jamie

obv
[spoiler=quotes]
[9:00:50 PM] Randel Peltier: Ok...what did I do last night?
[9:01:19 PM] Kain: Something boring, repetitive, and lasted for about sixty seconds.
---
[10:45:08 AM] Salanewt: But yeah, the elemental phalluses are being... Stroked up by Saturos and co., and the energy will go towards... Mt. Muffin, where the Golden Climax will arise.
[7:28:42 PM] Salanewt: An added bonus is that Isaac and co. were trying to stop Saturos and co. because their beliefs state that Mt. Muffin should remain a virgin.
---
[9:54:21 PM] Randel Peltier: Guess the number in my head an you get to pick what I say. Number between 1-10
[9:54:28 PM] leaf: 11
[9:54:36 PM] Randel Peltier: @#$%!
---
[8:38:13 PM] Randel Peltier: Shes like this queen up on a pedastal that I have yet to court.
[8:38:29 PM] Kain: You've tried courting her.
[8:38:43 PM] leaf: and failed spectacularly
[8:38:44 PM] Randel Peltier: Ive tried...shes the best dating game ever.
---
[12:24:35 AM] Salanewt: I need to find a picture of a naked person to put on the Christmas tree next year.
---
[2:19:06 PM] Zeadra: wait... Rief's a guy???
---
[1:09:57 PM] Zeadra: well if you want to know if its a new effect or something weird, just check GS1, if side step is there maby it is the nimble dodge thing
[1:10:35 PM] Kioll: For once, you've contributed something useful.  o.O[/spoiler]

Aile~♥

Yes, I know I've been too serious about stuff. I know I've made mistakes. But hey, I'm new at this, right?

It just felt to me like Rosen was picking on me specifically because I became global mod. He wasn't picking on me before, but after I became global mod, he, well, yeah.

Honestly, this job is pretty hard on me. You may not have noticed, but I've been coming to the forums less since I became global mod. Partially it's because I've just been doing other stuff, but partially, it's because I feel like I'm kinda getting picked on. It almost feels like it's the forums vs. me.

And now that there's a topic specifically about my bad job at modding, that was created by an admin, I just think I'm not even suited for this job.

Heck, Role was better at it. I liked it better when Role was global mod, despite her threatening attitude towards people, than I like it when I'm global mod. Now everyone thinks of me as a meanie, and I feel like everyone's ganging up on me! It's no fun for any of us.

*cries*
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Salanewt

QuoteYes, I know I've been too serious about stuff. I know I've made mistakes. But hey, I'm new at this, right?

True. And guess what? You are pretty good at this. Just as long as your are yourself, instead of acting like an authoritarian figure, then people will think of you with a lot of respect.

Now, please don't let this get to your head. I am sure that after a little bit more consideration, this topic will either be locked or even deleted.

Have a nice day.