News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Total Annihilation v3.1 Trainer + 2

Started by Bartvo, 08, July, 2010, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bartvo

For all those people that still know and still have the PC game from 1997 called Total Annihilation and those that might wanna download it to play it, I've made a trainer for it, because I was bored and tired of having to search up, change and freeze my energy and metal pointers with CheatEngine (because they change everytime you restart the game).

Total Annihilation is a great game if you have a slow and / or old computer, because it'll run on almost any computer, unless you have a really old computer. All computers bought from the year 2000 to now should be able to run it on highest settings. Total Annihilation has also been the best real-time strategy game of the world in 1997 and 1998 and I've seen something on GameSpot about some nomination or award for Total Annihilation in some category I don't really remember.

Download link on the bottom of this post.

Features:

• Infinite Energy
  • Infinite Metal

When you press the Launch button, it'll ask you for TotalA,exe. For that, got to the directory where you've installed Total Annihilation and select TotalA.exe. When you click Ok, it'll open the game and you can start playing. Press 1 to enable Infinite Energy and press 2 to enable Infinite Metal.

NOTE: DO NOT USE NUMPAD 1 AND 2, BECAUSE THEY DON'T WORK, ONLY THE 1 AND 2 ABOVE YOUR Q AND W KEYS!!!!

This trainer was made with CheatEngine, and I just used the standard trainer layout for this trainer. If you have any questions about the trainer, then you can tell me by either sending me an e-mail to bvanoort@chello.nl or by simply leaving a reply here in this topic.

MediaFire link:
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

Atrius (He/Him)

Posting links to tools that you created yourself is perfectly acceptable, posting a link to download the game would be against the rules unless if it is freeware/shareware.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Rolina

Instead, try to make a patch file and link to it.  If you need direction as to how to do it, I'm sure the people here can help you out.

Bartvo

I'll edit the download link to the trainer in the first post. I also forgot the mention the features of the trainer.

As far as making a patcher, that's not possible (as far as I know), because the trainer is a stand-alone .exe file, that is not officially part of the game.

I can't edit it in now, I'll do that tomorrow.