News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Today I Graduated From Air Force Bmt

Started by Atrius, 15, May, 2009, 06:04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atrius (He/Him)

Hello everyone, glad to see the community hasn't died during my absence.  I don't have a whole lot of time right now since I'm just on town pass so I have to go back later today, but I promise I will be back for good soon.

What a time it's been, It's good to have some freedom, and internet access again, even if it is just for a little while.  It's been a lot of hard work, and I'm glad it's pretty much over now.  I'll be sure to tell you all about it once I have the time.
[sprite=220,4,0]I'm shaking my head in general disapproval of everything[/sprite]

Matrim

I bet it was quite the time. my friend has a few storied from the BCT before the start of his freshman year at the USAFA.

Charon

((didn't notice this for some reason))

You live, good! Not much has happened in your absence, but it's still nice to see you back.

Rolina

Welcome back!  How's everything going over there in your corner of the world?  All peachy?

Zach

Welcome back Bud! Glad to see that you're in one piece!

Daddy Poi's Oily Gorillas

Just noticed this!  

Hi there!, didn't expect to see you so soon! ( that being a week after i registered  ) Have a nice day!
Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Sometimes I like to compare apples to oranges. (Figuratively) ... They are both fruits, but which one would you eat more? (If taken literally, I'd probably choose apples.)
Maybe it is over-analyzing, but it doesn't mean the information is useless.

The only GS Discord servers with significance are:
Golden Sun Hacking Community
GS Speedrunning
/r/Golden Sun
GS United Nations
Temple of Kraden

Can you believe how small the Golden Sun Community is?

2+2=5 Don't believe me? Those are rounded decimal numbers. Take that, flat earth theorists! :)