News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

>_> <_< I'm paranoid now...

Started by razorrozar7, 17, July, 2010, 11:40:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aile~♥

Now see, part of the reason I'm a whiny brat with no sense of humour is because you called me a "whiny brat with no sense of humour"! <.< >.>

And because you insisted on roleplaying at a time when it was entirely inappropriate. There a time and a place for everything, and that wasn't it.

Anyway, this isn't the topic for this, and I really shouldn't be encouraging such behaviour.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Hoopa

^Too late. Anyway, creepypasta will make you paranoid. I just read a bunch of stuff about pokemon and now I don't think I'll ever see it the same...
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Rolina

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 19, July, 2010, 01:28:12 PM
Now see, part of the reason I'm a whiny brat with no sense of humour is because you called me a "whiny brat with no sense of humour"! <.< >.>

And because you insisted on roleplaying at a time when it was entirely inappropriate. There a time and a place for everything, and that wasn't it.

Anyway, this isn't the topic for this, and I really shouldn't be encouraging such behaviour.
You mean when Atrius caught you spying on us, and stripped you of your ability to look at the other clans?  That's when we got the whole chip-eating djinn plight and started appealing to the other clans about Venus' treachery.  It was a very appropriate time to roleplay the leaderships status I earned.  It's just that, as I mentioned before, I had to stop and then HOLD EVERYONE'S HAND to get them to realize how to have fun with clans.