News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Hello

Started by PembrokeWelshCorgi, 06, August, 2010, 04:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PembrokeWelshCorgi

The Golden Sun Hacking Community Project caught my attention, so I thought I would join the forums.

I don't have any game development skills, nor do I have much artistic ability, but I'm interested in providing some ideas. That's about all I can do.

Anyway, let's get along.

Also, feel free to ask me questions, if you like.

Fireflame

Well welcome to you too.

My first question is.. What DO you do?
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will only cause mental psychological damage," ~ Woodley

Hoopa

Welcome to the forums. Follow the rules and try not to piss off Jamie. Otherwise, hope you have fun here.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

Salanewt

Hello, and welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community. As long as your follow the rules, you will likely have fun here.

Providing ideas? That will certainly be useful. Maybe you have some input for the community hack? Just a random idea, but you may want to run it through one of the staff in a private message if you do, as we have had minor problems in the past (but you could probably read up on that yourself). Otherwise, what are your plans for the future?

Have a nice day.

Also, I like your avatar!
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

Rolina

Bwahahaha!  You've come here, I see.  Well, because of that... you must face...

THE STRONGEST TEA---
Wait, that's wrong.
Is that so...
Let's try that again.

Fear the power of LOV---
Wait, THAT'S NOT RIGHT EITHER!
Is that so?
Geh!  Let's get it right this time... here, you pose there, you over there... okay... let's do this...

TEAM ⑨ ASSEMBLE!
Yes!  We did it right this time!
Clearly we're the strongest!
Is that so?
Great... what were we doing again?

PembrokeWelshCorgi

Hmm, I feel welcomed, I do.

As for what I do. Let's see. I don't do much of anything at the moment. But that question is vague. What do you want me to talk about? What I do for a living? What I do when nobody is looking? What I do when I feel the beat? :?:

Anyway, if I assume you meant to ask what I do for fun, then I'd have to say I play a few games; sometimes I'll watch an anime.

As for input, I've already taken it upon myself to post a character idea. If you feel I should run it by a staffer next time, then I guess that's what I'll do from now on. (I'm a bit confused about this).

:heart:

Salanewt

That is good.

Well, I am sure that you will become a regular member here soon. Also, ideas don't have to be run by staff members, that part is entirely optional.

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

PembrokeWelshCorgi

Thank you. I understand now. Anyway, I don't have a jar full of ideas, so you don't have to worry about me posting too many. :happy:

Anyway, I'll visit as often as I can, but I'm not the type who likes to post in every thread I have access to, so my post count will rise very slowly. Even with a low post-count, you could consider me a regular.

MaxiPower