Golden Sun Hacking Community
October 17, 2018, 05:06:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DC Wiki Help Search Calendar Downloads Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Random Events Plot  (Read 8895 times)
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Does this look like the face of mercy?

Prodigy

Coins: 0

I am: Poke poke poke poke... I can't stop it...

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 02:33:47 AM »

Blitz watched as one of the weird dino things picked up its friend and stuck him on the ground near what looked to be a snack shack. Her curiosity got the better of her and she snuck off to investigate. I'm curious as to what's going on over there. I'm gonna go check it out.

You're doing what? asked Aerith incredulously. You're sticking with the group, that's what you're doing!

We have pretty much no idea where we are, and you're trying to split up? Squall continued where Aerith left off. Are you insane?

I don't see why she shouldn't. We'll never figure anything out if we don't go anywhere, Atalanta reasoned. There's no point in sticking around here, and we can always go after her if necessary. Or, we could just not split up, and follow her.

So the group headed off to investigate. They discovered that the one dinosaur-thing was still there, unconscious, but the other one had left. Oddly, there was a trail of blood leaving from near the snack shack.

It's possible the dinosaurs are dangerous. We may want to exercise caution, Atalanta stated, winning an award for the Understatement of the Day. (Which, of course, she would be presented with, courtesy of Squall, that night.)

Be careful, that's all I can suggest. Aerith added, also winning an award, this time for Most Redundant Comment. (Which would also be provided courtesy of Squall. He does that sort of thing.) But do try not to look too out of place.

You imply that that's even possible, Blitz responded.

Stop talking about that -- it doesn't matter anymore -- and PAY ATTENTION for a change! The blood trail splits off the path, Squall pointed out. Never mind the fact that they weren't technically talking.

The group followed the blood trail, which conveniently led away from the busiest sections.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 06:51:42 PM by JamietheFlameUser » Logged

:P

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

Spoiler for epic mindscrew:
View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

Coins: 32

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.
Emblems: Have a nice day.

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2010, 01:59:00 AM »

It had been a long night since finding the third stone. Andrew and his friends had traversed almost the entire dungeon, eventually entering the room before where the boss supposedly awaited them. They found that the dungeon, despite wandering throughout the rooms for almost an entire day, was interesting. Due to centuries under the snowy landscapes of the Proxian region, the moisture that once gleamed on the stone walls had frozen over. The enchanted torches shone brightly, reflecting the light off of the glossy walls in such a way that it completely illuminated the room. From the only door in the room, one could see a large chest and a ladder behind the chest. The first thing that the trio noticed when entering the room was what the chest looked like.

Roxanne, staring in awe at the chest, decided to be the first to talk after almost ten minutes. “What do you think is in that chest?” She had a good idea already, but anything was better than having Icecap talk about how he defeated King Dedede after kidnapping Yoshi’s friends.

“I have little idea, although it must be something that was left behind by the people who built this dungeon,” responded Andrew. He decided to go along with her little game, considering that he did not want to hear Icecap’s stories just before the boss.

“Ooh, I recognize that chest! I saw several of them when I used to explore dungeons in Hyrule!”

“And it is also like the one that we found on top of this dungeon’s entrance.”

“I know Roxy, but I-”

“Roxanne! You imbecile, my name is Roxanne!”

“Roxy Roxy Roxy!”

“Please, stop fighting you two! Listen, I currently harness a large supply of magic-er, I mean psynergy. It would be best that you two stop arguing, okay?”

“Yes Roxy, stop arguing with me.”

“Roxanne. Roxanne! Ah, Andrew! Will you please tell this little twerp to call be by my proper name, or-”

“Fine, be that way Roxy!”

“The name is-”

Andrew, figuring that he had enough of their argument, made them cease their arguing in his own way. After only a few seconds, he spoke in such a way to put them to sleep. He decided to talk to them, so he would have an alibi for their sleeping on the cold, musty floor. “Now now, I think you two are getting a bit tired. It is time for you two to have a nap, agree?”

Roxanne and Icecap responded only with muffled snores, followed by a quick murmur from Icecap before he succumbed to sleep.

“This is wonderful; I only have to speak to work my magic. Magic, magic, magic, such a wonderful ability that I have,” he whispered quietly to himself. “Now, to open that chest and claim the treasure…”

The Yoshi casually walked towards the chest, as if nothing in the world was abnormal about where he was or what he knew would be in the next room. When he arrived at his destination, he opened the beautiful chest to find a medium-sized amethyst. The amethyst was a very beautiful jewel which seemed to create its own gleams of purple light, and it flashed whenever Andrew concentrated on his magical ability. He decided to pocket the gemstone, as Icecap and Roxanne were starting to awaken from their slumber.

“Well, have you two slept well?”

“Er, yes. I had a dream where I was using this magic bow. It was strange, as it caused every arrow to sprout plants when it hit something,” responded Roxanne, before rubbing her eyes and looking towards the now closed chest.

“And I was just dreaming of when I was given my first Pokemon. It was just before I defeated my rival at something for the very first time, and-”

“Um, Icecap?”

“Oh, right. I can tell you this story later.”

“Oh brother,” moaned Roxanne. “Anyway, shall we open that chest and find out what is in it.”

“Oh, yeah, why not?”

“And then we can climb up the ladder, and kick the boss’ big fat-”

“Hey, Andrew? Why were we sleeping in this dank cave?”

“Well, Icecap, I shall explain. You and Roxanne were so very exhausted from arguing, that you just dozed off right on that cold stone floor. Now, shall we open that chest?”

Roxanne, who was standing in front of the chest, looked down into the empty chest. “There is nothing in here? I guess we can go and kill the boss now, right?”

“Right, Roxy!”

Roxanne completely disregarded what Icecap said, and started climbing the ladder. It did not take long for Andrew to follow, carrying Icecap on his back. The trio then entered the room to find the boss…

And here is my post! I hope it is done well enough for this game.

Have a nice day.

Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Fox McCloud, the Hacking Doctor
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

Coins: 29

I am: certainly not a Gallant!
Clan Position: Head Gallant

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 12:13:40 AM »

Making this a slightly short one....

The shopping center was full of Yoshi's. From the southern entrance, the ground was made of tiled bricks which circled around the center. Here, in the center the was a bueatiful fountain. To the left of Jerry, there was a Library, full of books on the many legends. To the right there was a shop which sold equipment, and items like herbs, nuts, mushrooms, etc. On the northern side, there were houses.

Note: There may be more in this shopping center, but I tried to describe it without much detail.

The Yoshis around here were quite friendly. They were shopping and enjoying their lives.

"So, mama, when can me go get dessert?" one Yoshi said.

"Later, honey, but first, we got to find your grandpa." the mother said.

"Oh man, help someone! I lost my child!" another Yoshi said.

"Why do you think the market closed down?" another Yoshi said.

"Because, I guess people needed some houses to live in." another Yoshi answered.

"Hey Jerry!"

"Pardon me? But who are you?" Jerry looked back.

"You left this..." said the Yoshi behind him.

"I did?" Jerry looked at the Yoshi in surprise.

"Yes, the girl back at the snack shack said to return it to you."

"Thanks... but... it's..." Jerry thought for a moment, before deciding it was best not to reveal that it wasn't his.

"But it's what?"

"Nevermind"

"Come on, tell me!"

"It's just that..., I don't know."

"Well, good luck then."

"Hey, wait?!"

"Pardon?"

"Do you know where I might find an epic on Postagol. You know, on the mark of Positol?"

"No?... But you can probably check the library over there."

"Umm? Library?"

"Yes, it's to your left."

"Oh yeah, that's right, it's just, everytime I come here, I never pay attention to where I'm at, but that's for the directions!"

"You are welcome, now, I'll be off."

"Good bye." Jerry walked steadily to the library as he gleamed at the sign at the window.

Now Hiring!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:46:55 AM by charleysdrpepper » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs
Refer to Yoshi's Lighthouse for any M&L hacking needs...

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

May the force be with you!
Shoo! Why does it smell in here?
Maybe that's the wrong kind of force. *smirk*
View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 11:42:39 PM »

OOC: Y'know, it might be a good idea to tell us exactly what it is that the other Yoshi handed to Jerry. Or is it supposed to be something of Aerith's?

IC: Aerith continued following the blood trail, which led into a dark alley. Now, everyone with half a clue knows that you should probably avoid going into dark alleys unless you're either a ninja or a trained assassin. Otherwise, someone's going to either steal your stuff or kill you. She realized this, and decided to hang back. Blitz, on the other hand, actually went in.

Don't go in there! You'll get yourself killed! Aerith warned.

But... Blitz kept walking. To be fair, she was being quiet and fairly stealthy about it. But that doesn't change the fact that she was running ahead of the group and getting herself into trouble. Again. She had almost gotten out of sight when the group decided that reasoning with her was futile and went after her.

In the alley, Blitz was accosted by a drunk man with some odd metal object, who bashed her on the head from behind. However, he must have forgotten about type match-ups, because anyone familiar with Pokemon knows that Steel-type attacks aren't very effective against Steel-type Pokemon. (Actually, the guy probably didn't know about Pokemon in the first place, and even if he did, he was drunk and probably wouldn't have remembered.) The result of his miscalculation (read: general lack of knowledge) was that Blitz was largely unaffected. She whirled around, grabbed the guy, and spun him into a headlock.

Now, tell me, exactly what do you think you're doing? Blitz asked, giving her mental voice a deliberately dangerous tone.

"Get your hands offa me!!!" the man shouted. Or at least, he shouted something like that, but with some very bad language involved. He was very quickly reminded why he shouldn't shout, as the spike on the back of Blitz's right hand was suddenly at his throat.

Quieter, next time. Now, need I remind you that you're the one who started a fight with me? Blitz asked. She didn't expect an answer, and didn't get one either. The man continued to protest, -- albeit much more quietly, as trying to shout would result in rather a lot of pain -- using vocabulary that is highly unsuitable for this RP. What did your parents tell you about using such language? Blitz paused, noticing that the drunken man had blood on the object he had hit her with. And it wasn't her blood. And what is that you're carrying? More importantly, why does it have blood on it? Answer quickly!

Aerith and the others chose that exact, highly inconvenient moment to intrude on the conversation. "Blitz, what are you doing!?" Aerith asked. Blitz turned her head, and stopped paying attention to her captive, thus relaxing her headlock slightly. The drunkard chose this moment to break free and run off.

Why did you have to interrupt me? Blitz was annoyed that Aerith had gone and wasted the opportunity. I had managed to get the guy we were tailing, but then you showed up and he ran off!

Rather than engaging the man in a fight, you should have called the police on him. Atalanta pointed out. If anyone was around to hear him shouting, we could in some serious trouble right now.

Aerith then realized she was missing something. Her the necklace she always wore, the one with the Dawn Stone carved into a thunderbolt shape, was gone! She wondered where she could have dropped it, or HOW she could have dropped it.

Um, guys? My Dawn Stone charm is gone.

What? You lost the Dawn Stone? Aw, man! I carved that. Squall looked crestfallen.

Yeah, sure, you carved it for her, but it was to replace the one she'd had before, when you went and used it to evolve! Blitz countered.

She gave me permission to use it! Now let's get going and see where it got to! Squall went from sad to angry, then he calmed down and continued. Let's backtrack and see if we can spot it.

So the group retraced their steps, back up the path they came from. They didn't see it on the way, so Aerith decided to check the snack shack, and check if anyone there had seen it.

Alright, now, everyone back in their Pokeballs, just so we don't attract any unwanted attention.

With some reluctance, Blitz allowed Aerith to put her back in her Pokeball. Atalanta seemed to be totally fine with her Pokeball, but Squall kept dodging out of the way.

Look you! Will you just get in your Pokeball already?

But this is more fun! Squall protested. Aerith sighed, and tried again. This time, Squall allowed the Pokeball's return beam to hit him, and he vanished in a flash of red light. Then Aerith walked up to the main counter of the snack shack.

"Um, have you seen a necklace?" Aerith asked timidly.

"What was it like?" the woman behind the counter replied.

"It had a gemstone carved into the shape of a lightning bolt,"

"Oh, that was yours? I thought it belonged to the yoshi who was here earlier. I sent one of my assistants to go find him. If you're lucky, you can intercept him on the way to the shopping center."

"Dangit! I'll have to go look for him. Ok, thanks," Aerith called over her shoulder as she ran off again.

Once she was out of sight, Aerith let her Pokemon back out of their Pokeballs. Ok then, I guess it's time for a shopping trip!

Can I get a new car, too? Squall asked. His mental voice suggested that he was perfectly serious, but the others knew better than to believe that.

Oh, just shut up already, everyone else replied in perfect unison, and the group started back down the straight brick road towards the very visible shopping center at the end.

View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

I am: A part of the organization of Cool Cats, but more of a dog person in reality.

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2010, 12:47:15 AM »

Looking good! Now for my post.

The room was cold. The stone walls lacked any warmth, and from within a powdery skull squeaked a rat. Only a metre from the skull stood a birdcage with a small songbird in it, singing a requiem long forgotten by life outside of the castle. It fluttered its wings only once, before jumping down to drink what remained of the water. It was warm, almost stagnant tasting. Drinking the stagnant water caused the small bird to shudder in such an unusual way that the feasting rats looked into the cage, in which they noticed notice the bird. The ugly brown rodents started falling onto the cage from the ceiling above when someone entered the room, accompanied by two inhuman guards with putrid looking flesh. The man in front of the guards wore a long black cape, raised shoes and a menacing crown. From his cherry red lips came a soft grunt, indicating that he was ready to speak.

“I see that you have gotten acquainted with the vermin of my castle,” the man whispered to the helpless bird. “Fortunately for you, I have a proposition.”

The bird could only whistle in response, as it was incapable of speaking.

“You will go to my dungeon in Weyard, and finish the Yoshi and his friends. I left them the stone, but they just had to go in and find my amethyst! It was very precious to me, and I was planning on using it myself to stop them!” He tilted his head as he watched the songbird, which was flying around frantically in its cage.

“I suppose it was a bit foolish of me to give them that stone so willingly, even when they know that it can destroy me. However, keeping it in my castle would have weakened my dark fires! I need them for-”

“Get… away…” interrupted the bird.

“Ah, I see that the enchantment on the cage is wearing off. Very well, I will let you out,” panted the man, almost as if he just walked 20 kilometres to arrive to that cell. He grabbed the bird forcefully, and tossed it at the skull on the ground. The poor bird rapidly grew in size, the feathers became fine hairs, and from some unknown place he grew vibrant blue and white robes.

“Monster!” was all he could shout.

“Oh, how could you possibly call me a monster? I just released you from this cage, after all,” screamed the supposed prince.

“Please, release Lola now! Release her, and I will not harm you today!”

“Ooh, so feisty. But no, I will not let her return to any of the realms of light. She shall stay with me in this plane of death. However, if you finish the Yoshi for me and make sure that no air can escape from his lungs, I will send both you and your Lola back to Toronto in the “real” realm, as you have so often called it,” he said as he looked at his fingers. “No, no! I broke a nail…”

“What? He is my friend! I will never fight him!” shouted the kid, who was finally able to stand up.

“Oh, but what choice do you have? I will send you anyway, and you will have no control of your movements. As for Lola, she will have little control of her mind if you do not succeed. Remember, when the deed is done, you will automatically teleport back into your cell, where I will send Lola to meet you,” whispered the man, in such a tone as to make him smile. “And then you can be on your way.”

The last of the kid’s feathers finally turned into a few strands of hair before he shouted “I will never do anything for you!” at the pale man, who just pulled a tube of lipstick out of his robe.

“Oh really? You have no choice, you know,” he then looked at his undead bodyguards, before turning back to the boy. “Now, Douglas, leave! I shall have my Bone Sprites put the armour on you as you enter the room in which your Yoshi friend expects the boss. Little will he know that you are the boss of my dungeon!” All that could be heard in the room after that was a strange echo, scaring the rats as the dark beams of anti-light struck Douglas, sending him into a dimension away from his cell.

When he arrived in the dungeon, he used the small amount of time during which he was able to control his own body to investigate the room. From behind, he noticed that it was dark outside, and that the snow trickled down from the sky to be nothing more than passengers of the wind. He was about to approach the ledge before he noticed that there was no floor. Gaia Falls, he thought, as the armour took control of his body and stationed him in the centre of the room, closer to the ladder. He still had control of his brain though, which was able to recognize the sound of Andrew using his tongue to reach the top of the ladder. Behind him followed Roxanne, who carried Icecap in one arm as she climbed with the other. They were battle-ready, he noticed. So was his armour.

So how does this look? I have introduced two new characters (Lola and Douglas), but the evil prince is only a temporary character.

Have a nice day.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 02:03:23 AM by Salanewt » Logged

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?
View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2010, 02:48:58 AM »

Jerry, inside the library, looked at the Dawn Stone closely.  He was already intrigue by lightningbolt that was carved on it.

Jerry went through the library, searching for this book that he was searching.

"Hey there," came a librarian, "that necklace looks nice."

"Thanks! Yeah, I was rather intrigue by the bueaty of the stone."

The librarian took a closer look at the gemstone.. "Hey!... We have something here." She paused for a moment. "Wait a minute, this cannot be, this is unheard of around these parts, but it looks like you have the final piece to our project. Come with me, to the back."

"Oh? So this gemstone is valuable? Cool, okay. As long as you tell me how much it is worth later on."

Jerry followed the librarian to the back of the library, to the manager's office.

"Hey, look what we have here," said the librarian in an outstanding tone.

"So we've finally got it! The final piece to the project!" said the manager at his desk.

"Yeah."

Jerry was a bit confused with what project they were talking about, so he questioned briefly. "What project?"

"Oh, I am sorry, I forgot that you didn't know," the manager continued, "you see, we were making a  portal to another dimension."

"Wow, that's clever" said Jerry, in amazement, "but how does this gemstone have anything to do with that?"

"Well, you see that lightning bolt right there?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's like electricity, we can travel quickly between dimensions with that. Apparently these are rare."

"Okay, but what's the need to go into another dimension?"

"I'm sorry, but that is confedential right now, but if you are still wanting to know, you can follow me into the room of the project."

"Yeah, I would like to see the portal..." responded Jerry, forgetting that he was looking for a book.

Jerry, the manager, and the librarian, walk down the hallway until the reached a secured door that had face recognition installed on it.

"Please enter your password." the automated machine said, for double security, so that it is not obvious that it has face recognition installed on it. EDIT: For anyone who is not authorized.. etc.. well, let's just say there's a trap door on the floor.

The manager entered the password to get access to this portal room, and everyone walked in, leaving the other librarians to work.

"This is amazing!" Jerry said, as the security door closed behind him.

"Okay, now, put the Dawn Stone here."

Jerry placed the dawn stone on the altar.

"Now, do not let go of it, because if you do, we might leave it behind."

"Okay."

The manager flip the lever and suddenly the whole room started flashing for a few moments.. and suddenly a sudden flash, everyone in the room, including the Dawn Stone, warpped to another dimension.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:02:43 AM by charleysdrpepper » Logged

Golden Sun Docs: Broken Seal - The Lost Age - Dark Dawn | Mario Sports Docs: Mario Golf & Mario Tennis | Misc. Docs

Remember kids! Before you go on that interview, remember to wash your hands in teawater! *Coughs on hand* (Excuse me, I just coughed up a little teawater, so they're still clean!) You wouldn't want that hiring manager to be unimpressed.

View Profile
JamietheFlameUser
Diamond Pokémon
Mars Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 04:05:25 AM »

OOC: "Suddenly a sudden flash"? Repetitive much? BTW, do you ever run a spell check on your posts? Your spelling is just sad sometimes. Just a quick question, but is English even your first language? Your RP posts tell me otherwise.

Also, the Dawn Stone charm isn't a Dawn Stone with a lightning bolt carved into it, it's a Dawn Stone carved into the shape of a lightning bolt. (BTW, that image is a pic of a Dawn Stone, although they're much larger than that, almost the size of your fist.) If you wanted electricity you'd need a Thunderstone; Dawn Stones are used to evolve certain Psychic and Ghost-type Pokemon. (Although I suppose Psychic and Ghost energy would be effective for teleporting, considering that Teleport is one of the skills of Psychic Pokemon, and that some Ghost Pokemon can go through walls or become transparent at will. (By "transparent", I mean that they can't affect anything in any way in that form, but nothing can affect them either.)

Something else of note: Pokemon Evolution Stones such as the Dawn Stone can only be used once, after use they transform into an ordinary, nondescript rock.

IC: Aerith and co. dashed up to the entrance to the shopping centre. Aerith then interrupted one of those weird dino-thingies (which she now knew to be yoshis) as he was leaving.

"Excuse me, but, um, are you the one the snack shack sent to deliver that necklace? You know, the one with the thunderbolt-shaped charm?"

"What of it?" the yoshi replied.

"Well, um, it doesn't really belong to that yoshi. It's actually mine. I'm not sure when I dropped it, though."

"Are you lying to me? Well, even if you're not, it's too late, I already gave it to him. He headed for the library. Although, he was acting somewhat suspicious about it."

"Thanks!... But tell me, where is the library?" Aerith asked.

"Over there, to your left. It's the shop with the 'Now Hiring' sign." Aerith followed where the yoshi was pointing, and saw that there was indeed a relatively large shop with a huge "Now Hiring" sign. It was one of those signs with the orangey-red light-up lettering. Above it, if you squinted, you could spot a much smaller paper sign with the word "Library" printed on it.

"OK, thanks," Aerith said to the yoshi.

"No problem," the yoshi replied, as he continued down the path back to the snack shack.

Aerith mentally contacted Squall. You've gotta wonder why the "Now Hiring" sign is bigger than the sign telling you that it's a library. They must have some awful problems getting enough staff if they're going to that much trouble.

Maybe they've been hiring longer than they've been a library? Squall joked.

Doubt it, Aerith answered. Then she contacted the rest of her Pokemon. Come on, guys, we've gotta catch up with the yoshi who's got my necklace!

The four of them ran into the library, then slowed down once they were inside. Surprisingly, the librarian at the front counter wasn't there. Aerith looked around, passing aisles and aisles of bookshelves, and found another librarian.

"Hello, how can I help you?" asked the librarian.

"Um, have you seen anyone with a gem carved into the shape of a thunderbolt?" Aerith asked nervously.

"I actually may have. As I recall, the manager and the librarian from the front desk went into a top-security room at the back just a little while ago."

"Top security? Aw man. That's my gem they've got!" Aerith groaned. "Thanks for the info, anyway." She went off to take a look at said top-security door.

Quick, we've gotta get in there! Aerith told her Pokemon.

So, then, how do you plan on going about it? asked Atalanta.

First off, get over here, Aerith answered. Her Pokemon followed her to the back.

Now what? asked Blitz.

Blitz, Aura Sphere! commanded Aerith.

You're going to blow up the door? asked Atalanta incredulously. Really?

Well, I sure can't think of a better way, answered Blitz, as she charged an Aura Sphere. "Heyah!" With a mighty explosion, the metal door was smashed inwards. We'll fix it later, she added.

Why not fix it now? asked Atalanta, as she used her psychic powers to bend the door back into shape.

Here, let me help! exclaimed Blitz, as she used her own Psychic to help fix the door. She then let Atalanta push it into place, before reducing the hinges to slag with a Thunderbolt, then using Psychic to mold them back place.

Every last librarian in the shop came when they heard the explosion, but arrived just as the door was put back into place. "Damn! We're locked out!" exclaimed one of the librarians.

"I shouldn't have told her where the manager went with that gem," said another one.

"What? You told her?"

"Yeah, I did."

"A better question is, how did she smash the door in, and how on earth did she put it back?!?" added another librarian.

OK, now that we're in here, let's figure things out, Aerith suggested.

First question: what the heck is that device over there? asked Blitz.

Give me a moment with the stupid thing and I'll figure it out! Squall answered.

Despite much grumbling and complaining from the others, Squall went over to investigate the machine.

The fabric of space-time is distorted slightly, Atalanta noted, using her psychic sense. Someone must have activated a dimensional teleport here. And they didn't turn it off afterwards, either. Atalanta was surprised by this.

Why would you not turn off a dimensional teleporter? Aerith asked.

Here's why: they used a lever rather than a button for the activation, so you need someone to flip the lever back after the fact, Squall explained. So, the alternate dimension and this dimension are blending, from here and from the teleporter's exit point. Squall flipped the lever back up, turning the teleporter off.

I didn't catch most of that, but what's been bothering me is that the guy with Aerith's necklace isn't here, Blitz pointed out, her good common sense causing her to notice what's really important before noticing the finer details.

They must have taken the teleporter! the other two girls exclaimed simultaneously.

But it doesn't have power anymore. The reason it wasn't melding the dimensions at a faster rate is because it was running on leftover energy, noted Squall.

Then how are we going to pursue them? asked Aerith.

A better question is: should we pursue them? Atalanta corrected. After all, it's entirely possible that they used your Dawn Stone to power the teleporter.

WHAT!? roared Aerith. For that, I'm going to make them pay! After all, there's no way to get a new Dawn Stone here. We'd have to go back to our own dimension for that, and we don't have any way of doing that. We don't know if this teleporter even leads there, and we also don't have any way of powering it!

OOC: You may also want to note that Harry would probably be waking up about now.

View Profile
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 08:57:42 AM »

Meh, don't you think we should shorten our posts a bit...? HUGE!

Also, just so I get this right... is Aerith and co. going to attack Jerry now, even if she does get her stone back?? It should be obvious that Jerry didn't know the stone belonged to anyone... and...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:02:02 PM by charleysdrpepper » Logged

View Profile
Salanewt
His Sexiness
Mercury Clan

Oh yeah, baby!

Prodigy

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2010, 03:02:29 AM »

The armour gleamed in the moonlight from outside of what remained of the room. It was black with a dull gray trim, but the menacing horns on the helmet and the studs covering certain parts of the armour were a bright crimson colour, similar to that of blood dripping on marble. The chest plate was unique though, as it has a bright white skull of a wolf painted on the front. However, unlike some of the past minions of the Tranlord (as Icecap had nicknamed him), this one did not have glowing beams of magenta coming from its eyes. In fact, after looking for a long enough period of time, its eyes looked away from a nearby stalagmite to look straight at Andrew.

“So this is the boss, huh? It should not take very long to take down another phantom wearing such metallic gear like that,” stated the Yoshi. He looked to his shoes before muttering to himself. “Something seems a bit different about this one though.”

“Yeah, but if this is all that the Tranlord can send to try to stop us, he is in for a pretty bleak awakening,” responded the somewhat excited Roxanne.

“Andrew does have a point though. I mean, long ago, there was this one Darknut who was actually Nabooru, but she was being controlled by-”

“Icecap, just focus!” shouted Roxanne.

“I certainly will Roxy!”

“Now, that metal looks like it will melt easily when it comes into contact with fire, which we do not have. Second, they-”

“Roxanne! Stop being disrespectful! Please,” interrupted the girl, with a defiant attitude.

“Oh, all right.”

“Second,” Andrew stated again, “they have an unusual picture on their armour, which means that they might have abilities that we have not seen before,” he finished with a quick glance at the armour.

“A wolf skull… my tribe buries an animal bone with everyone who dies, and reserves wolf skulls for the leaders,” added Roxanne.

“So I can see how you think of them then. I guess Tranlord figured out where you are from. We better find the other stones then, so we can stop him and take over-”

“Roxy, watch out!”

Within an instant, a large boulder fell from the ceiling and cracked the floor where Roxanne once stood. After only a few seconds, a stream of blood started flowing from an outstretched arm towards the ladder and trickled down the entrance to the room. Roxanne had been crushed by the boulder, leaving only her arm visible.

“Ah! Roxanne!”

“No! Roxy!”

Following Roxanne’s sudden death, a second large boulder fell, and then a third fell to the left of the first. Andrew nimbly dodged the boulders, but Icecap was unfortunate enough to be crushed under the third.

“Dead, they are both dead… how…”

Shortly after Icecap’s untimely death, the Yoshi turned to look at the armour, which was holding a large battleaxe above his head. It was at this instant that the purple amethyst started glowing in Andrew’s pocket, but he was unaware of it at the time. For a moment, Andrew thought that it whispered to him. “Run.”

It was then that Andrew ran towards the cliff. However, before he reached the cliff, everything started to blur around him…

And this is my post. I decided to kill off Roxanne and Icecap, but they should come back soon.

Have a nice day.

View Profile WWW
Fox
Mercury Clan

Prodigy

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2010, 03:15:18 AM »

Okay, good. Now I shall post my update (I invite George to the scene, because we're on page 3.... and I got to say something about him soon...

(I have modified 1 or 2 things in here, and added on to the end..)

Jerry, the manager, and the librarian appeared in a room where three eggs were laying in a nest on  the ground.

"What on earth...!" Jerry jumped.

"Do you still have that Gem?" asked the manager.

"Yes, I do, but why did you want me to bring it?"

"Well, I didn't want all of its energy sucked from the teleporter."

"Oh, right..."

"We only have 15 minutes to bring these eggs with us before the portal disappears," the manager  started, "on the other side, it is still running on leftover energy, but that energy won't last  long."

"I think they are starting to hatch." the librarian noticed as one egg started to shake a bit.

The manager took a few steps to one of the large eggs.

"Yeah, they sure are. These precious little things." the manager responded as he picked one of them  up.

The portal soon disappeared.

"Oh, no!" the manager said nervously, "We're doomed!"

"I thought you said 15 minutes?" Jerry questioned.

"Maybe someone turned off the lever?" wondered the librarian.

"No, that couldn't be." doubted the manager, "but then again, anything is possible... Did you  forget to shut the security door?"

"Uhh... I think so... but I'm not sure." Jerry answered.

Another egg started to shake.

"I think we better name these creatures." Jerry came up with an idea.

The three thought for about 5 minutes, while one egg finished hatching. The first Umbreon stepped  out of its shell. Strangely, they were skipping the Eevee stage, which was miraculously mysterious.  Not to notice the big black dots on each egg. (Although dark type is immune to psychic, who wonders  why the manager wants these? It is possible the manager could have been planning something evil,  without Jerry even knowing it.)

"I'll name this one. I say Charon. What do y'all think?" asked Jerry.

The second egg hatched, while the third egg is now shaking.

"Hmm. That is a clever. I think I'll name this one Goth Bird Girl" the librarian said.

"Why not Goth Bird Futa?" the manager asked.

"What are y'all talking about? Names are only suppose to have one word." Jerry corrected.

"Oh that's right, silly, We were just thinking about a few of the books back in the library, after  you having mentioned Charon. The mythological books were talking about an Admin who helped out a lot of the young folks." explained the manager.

"Yeah, I might as well say they were impressive." the librarian said.

"So, you better come up with decent names or I will name these other two." Jerry said.

"Alright, how about.... Sarah?" the library said, finally.

"Oh, that's a nice name." responded Jerry.

"I'll name this one Krissy." said the manager, as the final egg hatched.

"That one's even better!" Jerry said.

The two Umbreons looked so pretty, as well as the third one, which was a ghost pokémon. The yoshis were petting them as well.

Back at the snack shack.

Harry began to wake up a little... wiggling for a second. The lady at the desk looked up and noticed some movement. She stepped over and stooped down.

"Hey there, are you okay?" she wondered.

Harry said nothing.

"You look a bit pale, hey, what's that on your neck?"the girl was curious.

"Where am I?" Harry started.

"Oh why, you are at the beach, or even more so, at the snack shack. Your friend wanted me to look after you. He said he would be back." the girl explained.

"Jerry?? Where has he gone now?" asked Harry.

"I think he is at the market place up there, after all, that's the only other logical place I could imagine anyone would go." the girl answered.

Harry got up, thinking that maybe Jerry's going to do something stupid. He started leaving, only to trip over something...

"You better watch your step. That looks like something that might belong to that girl who was here, she sure is clumsy rushing for that thing she was going for." the girl said.

"Thing?" Harry wondered.

"Yes, apparently, I mistakenly sent one of my guys to give what I thought belonged to your friend something, but later, a girl came and said it was hers... so I directed her to the marketplace."

"Okay, I know. I better go find him immediately." Harry remembered just a snapshot of his dream.... thinking something horrible would happen if he didn't find him. Even though, he doesn't really know what the horrible thing is.

Harry left the snack shack and started for the marketplace.

He now, arrived at the marketplace, talking to the other Yoshis, for now, and I shall stop here.

George not far from the marketplace, was walking toward the marketplace (NOT on the southern side that connects the beach, but on the western side, (so when you enter, you turn right for the library.) He was headed for the library, ofcourse, because he did work there, afterall. He actually was one of the ones who worked with the manager, unfortunately, until he found out what the manager might do... after reading through the papers he brought home with him one night. He didn't want to get everyone into a rage by warning them though. But he quietly wanted to destroy the teleporter that he also worked on with the manager before it was too late... (Which he'll find out later, and find it pointless to get rid of the teleporter now.) Harry noticed George and followed behind him. George went into the library and walked to the back.

"Hey George, nice to meet you again. It seems there may be some powerful creatures who stole their way into that secured room." said one of the librarians.

"That is interesting, " George replied, "I suppose someone found out what he was up to."

"No, I think they just wanted to get their gem back," a librarian explained "after all, there was an explosion,... and somehow, they put the door back together again."

"Eh? The manager will go through anything to get what he wants." George warned, "I will have a look inside, please step back a minute."

George put in the password to the security door. George and Harry walked in.

"Are you sure you should be coming in, Harry?" asked George.

"Well, I..." Harry was speechless.

"Well, no big deal, we're going to destroy this project anyway, and I'd like you to help me with it." said George, as they continued walking toward the teleportal as the noticed a group ahead.

"Hey, maybe they did all the work for you," Harry joked.

"I doubt it, but... they seem very suspicious." George replied.

"Hey, umm... what are y'all doing here?" George asked the group ahead.

Summary: Jerry went through the Portal into a Pokémon world, a unique room where 3 eggs were. They named the three pokemon inside the eggs as they hatched. There were two Umbreons and one ghost pokémon. - Harry wakes up back at the snack shack and decides he must look for Jerry after tripping over something that might belong to that girl as well. Harry meets up with Geroge at the marketplace and makes their way to the secured room, because George wants to get rid of it after finding out what the manager's intentions might be.

Edit: Be aware if there are any errors here...  and here's the first one... the ghost pokemon is supposed to be a Sableye, in order to also stay with the spirit of darkness. (Dark and Ghost.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 03:41:15 AM by charleysdrpepper » Logged

View Profile
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Cbox
October 13, 2018, 03:23:06 AM
Salanewt: Updated it to provide more info that I forgot to mention.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
Salanewt: I'm still trying to iron out IQ 2 but I'm pretty sure it's entirely random targeting.
October 13, 2018, 03:16:29 AM
Salanewt: Oh yeah, I posted some more info about enemy IQ.
October 12, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
FoxThe HTML5 project is too small to count
October 12, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
Luna_blade: there is jjppof's html5 project...
October 12, 2018, 06:19:17 AM
Luna_blade: Though Momo rings a bell it seems I came here after you left
October 11, 2018, 12:49:41 AM
Fox: (If that makes sense.)
October 11, 2018, 12:48:33 AM
Fox: Yeah, I guess so.  More just saying that's a good place to get answers to GS related questions at the moment.
October 11, 2018, 12:42:28 AM
Crystal Sonata: I did before, but I guess I could try it again
October 11, 2018, 12:41:32 AM
Fox: Not much at the moment. This forum seems pretty quiet. Perhaps you'd be interested in joining the Discord for GSHC that seems to have more activity?
October 10, 2018, 11:16:53 PM
Crystal Sonata: Any projects going on? I need a distraction from the daily grind and I'm interested in hacking GS again.
October 10, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
Fox: Thanks, and good to see you too!
October 10, 2018, 10:02:10 PM
Fox: A few people I'm sure... Most likely the regulars of the past. Such as Atrius, Charon, Role, Salanewt....
October 10, 2018, 03:11:17 AM
Crystal Sonata: I find myself wondering who still remembers me here. Obvs you do (Good to see ya Tea)
October 10, 2018, 12:46:11 AM
Fox: On second thought, it might be because you haven't posted much as Crystal Sonata.
October 10, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Fox: And your intro isn't that bad. - I imagine most people would say the same about theirs?
October 10, 2018, 12:39:39 AM
Fox: :O - You've been gone so long, I think I forgot you were Momo.  Interesting.
October 09, 2018, 10:23:39 PM
Crystal Sonata: I just revisited my dark past on here and ouch. Someone delete that introduction thread please, the cringe.
October 09, 2018, 08:26:11 AM
Crystal Sonata: Aaaaand, she re-appears yet again. My life keeps dragging me away from the internet sadly.
October 01, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
Luna_blade: haha oof.

Affiliates
Temple of Kraden Golden Sunrise