News:

The forum has been updated to SMF (2.1.3)!
Please be patient as we work to polish up the place and update features as we can.

Main Menu

Paladins?

Started by Darkdude749, 19, April, 2009, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkdude749

I tried to make a god felix and set all his stats to the max lol and i changed all abilities in the slayer class to whatever, but when i loaded the game he and everyone else were paladins so i dont have my abilities... i dont know how to change this... help?  

twocows

Exactly how high did you set the stats? It's unlikely, but Atrius may have let you set a value higher than the container he chose to hold it in. It probably wouldn't affect the classes like that, but it's possible.

You could always just put all the abilities you want onto the Paladin class, of course. Atrius isn't here, so he can't troubleshoot for you.

Charon

Did you mess with the Padalin class at all? By changing the required elemental combonation, you can really screw around with the rom.

My suggestion is change the Squire Class on a clean rom. That way, you can have a killer Felix when you start the game. Slayer's just the name of the class    

Aile~♥

Did you change his elemental levels? That could seriously screw you up. Yeah, don't do that. Classes are based on elemental levels. If you set him to like 15 for every element, that would mess things up.
[sprite=16, 6, 0]:P[/sprite]

Lloyd: Easy as pie.
Genis: Sweet!
Presea: ...Sweetie pie...
Zelos: Let's not start on this again...

[spoiler=epic mindscrew][/spoiler]

Roareye

Quote from: JamietheFlameUser on 01, June, 2009, 04:15:00 PM
Did you change his elemental levels? That could seriously screw you up. Yeah, don't do that. Classes are based on elemental levels. If you set him to like 15 for every element, that would mess things up.
It probably will, unless you make a class that requires those given elemental levels. [I tested it some time before]

By the way, I've been playing with the classes recently, and i noticed some funny things, which also would answer Role's questions from another thread - the game handles additional djinni with not much of a problem, it even gives a corresponding class to a character having a required amount of djinni to get it. Interesingly enough, I managed to make Isaac a  :Mars: Chaos Lord in the Original Golden sun [Not The Lost Age!] by screwing with djinni there. Also, there's one more thing - Also tried playing with item-bound classes, such as trainer etc. and adding new ones to each class tree, but it seems that you can't add new classes to the Tomegathericon class tree, because the game just won't read it somehow. Additional classes for the Mysterious Card and Trainer Whip work perfectly, though. Hmm...
I may be a bit rusty now... but lightning still flows through my veins.

The moon of Jupiter.

Hoopa

No. Adding more classes should work fine for all three class items. It's just that there might be something else you did that's interfering with that class such as conflicting element levels etc.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."