News:

As a consequence of the forum being updated and repaired, the chatbox has been lost.
However, you can still come say hi on our Discord server!

Main Menu

Sigh Nintendo...

Started by MaxiPower, 23, September, 2010, 06:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxiPower

Heard a rumor of a game coming out a week or so ago, was hoping the details surrounding the game were false but meh turns out they were true.

Nintendo, for Marios 25th anniversary are releasing a bundle of Mario games on the Wii in Japan.. okay fair game. a collection of Mario games sound cool but guess whats included

Nothing more than what was included in Mario All Stars years ago, a game i got bundled with my snes, They didnt even include Mario World never mind a ton of other games that should of been on the disc, not like they have no room.

this is something that maybe should have been released for free on the Wii shop for a certain period to celebrate. instead they went for the cash cow option

source - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYYvQmzTrs&feature=player_embedded

NINTENDO SUCKS BALLS.

Hoopa

...Honestly? I doubt even the die-hard mario fans will buy it. Seriously, just a collection of old 8 and 16 bit games to play on the wii, probably not even using motion controls? Sad.
"You seek the truth but are you able to handle it? What you find may not be what you expected... and it may ruin you in the end. Knowing that, will you continue onwards in your journey? Or will you give up and return to a life of apathy? The choice is yours..."

MaxiPower

Quote from: Whizkidhv on 23, September, 2010, 06:53:58 PM
...Honestly? I doubt even the die-hard mario fans will buy it. Seriously, just a collection of old 8 and 16 bit games to play on the wii, probably not even using motion controls? Sad.

yea but theres always some idiot that sees it as a deal or sees it as a must buy as its Nintendo, it will sell a million at least i bet. with no improvements over the snes version.

Nintendo is the pirate here taking consumers for a ride...

but meh, take a page from Nintendos book and find new ways to play, be innovative. Set sail for the open seas

Salanewt

Yeah, almost like a collector's edition. The unfortunate part about it is that it does not include some of the greater Mario games, unlike how they did the Zelda collector's edition (still could have had Link to the Past, but what they did have was quite nice for the Gamecube because they fit two N64 and NES games onto one disc).

Have a nice day.
Oh yeah baby, £ me harder.

Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak Adepts stronger.

Yoshi's Lighthouse is a hacking website in progress. Why not check it out if you like Yoshi or the Mario & Luigi games?

MaxiPower

Quote from: Salanewt on 23, September, 2010, 07:07:49 PM
Yeah, almost like a collector's edition. The unfortunate part about it is that it does not include some of the greater Mario games, unlike how they did the Zelda collector's edition (still could have had Link to the Past, but what they did have was quite nice for the Gamecube because they fit two N64 and NES games onto one disc).

Have a nice day.

yea i got that disc with my Gamecube, that was an awsome disc, it was free also so wow what a giveaway, but they now cant do there main mascot justice in a time were they are making mountains of cash, like seriously, this collection should have been like the newbs entry to the mario series like Mario World alas the first look at Yoshi, super Mario Kart, with first karting experience.. Mario 64 with Marios first transition into 3D, the first mario party game etc, all in all it would look good on them and more importantly fuel there new younger fanbase without having to create new games and without looking like scum...

Charon

...that's quite depressing actually.

Although KI:U kinda makes up for that. lol

MaxiPower

Quote from: Charon the Ferryman on 24, September, 2010, 07:30:41 AM
...that's quite depressing actually.

Although KI:U kinda makes up for that. lol

Kid Icuras was canceled to make way for The Mario collection 2 sequel which includes Mario Land GB Mario Land 2 GB and thats it...

jk